Anybody got these?

I would have tried them had i still had a preface car, especially at that price.

Always sell them back on without too much loss and get the FL gear, but then you need to factor in painting it too. But it would maybe look cleaner on the OE FL stuff. mine did

Are they OEM? I've facelifted my lights and have the fog lights wires just taped.....:think:

Oo. They're interesting....

One day I'll pull my finger out and facelift my headlights, but I really don't want to lose the current integrated fogs. Hmm.....

they look a bit cheap in both price and quality to me. do you need to wire them in?
I modded my S4 bumper inserts with some mesh, plastidip and re-installed the facelift fogs for less than a tenner. matches the grill now too.
IMAG0309.jpg

you should be able to pick up some OEM fogs and most of the loom from a breaker,

they look a bit cheap in both price and quality to me. do you need to wire them in?.....you should be able to pick up some OEM fogs and most of the loom from a breaker,

Hmm, they do look a bit pacific-rim ish. I wouldn't have thought wiring them up would be that much hassle, can't I just extend the wiring from the integrated fogs, and just replace the plug on the end?

I'm really miffed that a facelift A4 hasn't come in to the dealership on scrappage yet, I have a shopping list of bits to nick from one....

they'd need modifiying if youve got a 1.8t, wont get much airflow through them for the intercooler