1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody got a vag-com lead off e-bay ?

vw754 Oct 4, 2008

1. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

Does it work ok and who did you buy it from ?

ive got registered version 409 and to be honest im skint !
    so i need a lead that will help me for a few months when,then,i can finally get the genuine thing!

But for now where should i get one from?

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

depends if 409 has all the controllers you need for your car cause you can get a lead for 409 cheaply but TBH I wouldnt recommend them after my trial & errors with them, best money spent on my cars easily for the real thing.

3. vw754

vw754 vorsprung Durch Technik

my original (non genuine) lead has stopped working after a 2 years and i got what functions i needed with that. I hear ''ALPHA BID'' do some good leads and wanted do a bit of research before i go ahead with the purchase:greyrs4:

4. NHN

well I had a 704 lead,

5. NHN

well I had a 704 lead, actually

6. NHN

I had a 704 lead, actually I had 2-3 & they all went wrong, learned my lesson & got fed up with inconvenience of not having working lead so bought genuine from www.gendan.co.uk & havnt looked back, even though Wesley just got a good deal for £230 delivered in a case from MI-Diag which is £30 less than gendan, very surprised.

But at least with genuine it gives you all new versions & support to date has been free.