1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody fancy replacing broking window regulator clips!?

Pubemammal Apr 22, 2014

1. Pubemammal

Pubemammal Active Member

Hi guys.. my a3 8l has the common problem of broken window regulator clips. I was wondering if anybody fancied changing them as its all a bit fiddly for me. I will supply clips and can travel to you.

I will pay you for your time ££

I am in Essex :)

2. Crazypete00

Crazypete00 Active Member Audi S3 Audi A4

if your ever in wales i can help. its not too hard a job as long as you mark the metal wedges that hold the frame to the door.

Pubemammal likes this.
  3. Prawn

Prawn My other car is a MINI!!!!

happy to do them for you mate, but I'm in Basingstoke so probably a bit far for you!

4. Pubemammal

Pubemammal Active Member

Thanks for the replies and offers lads I really appreciate it. Pete I don't think I will be in Wales any time soom unfortunately but thank you for offering to help.

Hey Prawn! To be honest your only a couple of hours away from me and if it means getting these damn windows sorted then I'm happy to travel to you. Thanks bud :) :)

How about some time next month?!

5. Greig300

Greig300 Member

If you need 2x clips I have some... They are brand new updated pink ones if you want to buy them from me.

Pubemammal likes this.
  6. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member VCDS Map User

I'm in Birmingham and can do them mate

Pubemammal likes this.
  7. Pubemammal

Pubemammal Active Member

Hey mate as a matter of fact I was planning a trip to Birmingham anyway to visit some friends! I shall send you a PM :)