1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody changed their s3 front ARB bushes?

slowcoach3 Jun 4, 2013

1. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Active Member

I'm doing mine asap, I've done the rears so know roughly what I'm doing but I've heard people really struggling with the job and suggesting fitting oversized bushes? This seems a bit mental, but what is everybody else doing? I believe I have a 19mm arb so I'm going to get superpro 19mm bushes unless somebody suggests otherwise...
    Cheers

2. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

All depends if the sleves are in tack. I think someone has fitted oversized bushes but removed the sleeve.

Personally I ditched the std S3 ARB`s and fitted R32 ones. Transforms the car and no more sleeves to split :)

3. Squirrelofdoom

Squirrelofdoom Member

I did mine recently-ish. I bought 19mm bushes and got rid of those stupid sleeves

slowcoach3 likes this.
  4. robloake

robloake Member

Whiteline 22mm front ARB, you wont be disappointed, much more positive steering and grip, and no sleeves !!

5. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Active Member

Cheers guys, ordered some 19mm super pro ones so I'll see how that goes!

6. mattyboy199

mattyboy199 Well-Known Member It's my birthday

******* to fit i recon !

7. slowcoach3

slowcoach3 Active Member

Got to be easier than anything turbo/mani related though! Most relatively simple jobs turn into a PITA so we'll see :)

8. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi S3

make sure you upgrade the rear if you do the front otherwise it will understeer loads