1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any TTDA/Boost machine/BAMM owners?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by monty77, Apr 21, 2005.

1. monty77

monty77 Member

[Apr 21, 2005]
    Products here:
    http://www.modshack.info/

Anyone running any or all of these mods? Opinions?

Quite a few of the TT lot do..

Cheers!
    Adam
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. ELIASGK74

ELIASGK74 Member

[Apr 22, 2005]
    i have ttda and its very good,better than bmc
  4. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 22, 2005]
    I've got a TTDA also... Its a great piece of kit and works VERY well... It actually made a noticable difference to my car but not sure of the affects on a K04. I'll get some pics for you later if you like matey!?

RIch
  5. monty77

monty77 Member

[Apr 22, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I've got a TTDA also... Its a great piece of kit and works VERY well... It actually made a noticable difference to my car but not sure of the affects on a K04. I'll get some pics for you later if you like matey!?

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please! Thought you had one..

I've ordered all 3, would be rude not to at current exchange rate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers,
    Adam
  6. RichA3Turbo

[Apr 22, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

I've ordered all 3, would be rude not to at current exchange rate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers,
    Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! What color have you gone for? I just went for the simple CF ones...Its the most OE looking. Got some pics to take later anyway.. My engine bay is getting back to looking nice and tidy! FINALLY!

Rich
  7. monty77

monty77 Member

[Apr 22, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers,
    Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! What color have you gone for? I just went for the simple CF ones...Its the most OE looking. Got some pics to take later anyway.. My engine bay is getting back to looking nice and tidy! FINALLY!

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I went for the brushed stainless in the end -nice and sublte and matches (kind of) the silver colour of the car.

That BAMM&4 bar FPR seems to get good reviews too, looking forward to that.

A
  8. RichA3Turbo

[Apr 22, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers,
    Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I went for the brushed stainless in the end -nice and sublte and matches (kind of) the silver colour of the car.

That BAMM&4 bar FPR seems to get good reviews too, looking forward to that.

A

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool sounds good. Steve is a top bloke too!