1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any suggestion on what to check first.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noodle, Mar 10, 2003.

1. noodle

noodle Member

I've just taken the plunge and bought an S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It'll hopefully be at the dealer this coming weekend, so I'll be rushing over to camp outside until they open on Saturday morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Any suggestions on what to look-out for to make sure that it's in perfect order?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

OOooo, can't wait....hurry up this week....

2. Jack829

Jack829 New Member

Well that makes two of us Noodle.
    My S3 is on it's way from Germany aswell although I bought
    it from an import company. Its due on Mon or Tues and
    I feel like a little kid on xmas eve, can't wait to play with all the toys.

What options have you added? Did you get a good(ish) deal?

Jack
  3. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Member

Jack,

Are you a NAVY boy?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  4. ColinM

ColinM Member

Noodle, glad I was able to help you get a good deal! The guys over on the TT Forum have a PDI checklist. Just go to www.ttforum.co.uk and click the "Extra" tab then "PDI".

5. noodle

noodle Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Jack829 said:
    What options have you added? Did you get a good(ish) deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got the 18" wheels, Bose Sound, CD player & Alu Mirrors (gutted they weren't standard in the UK) and managed to save £2'700 squid fron the list price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, making the basic price of the car as competitive as an import /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Colin, thanks again for your help, I wouldn't have bothered without the info. you passed on, so cheers.

S3 Moff, Thanks for your offer, but I'm guessing that as It's a new car there shouldn't be any history to worry about - Is this right??

And it's only Tuesday.....godamit... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif