1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any such thing as red+black Audi mats?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by buel, Nov 22, 2013.

1. buel

buel Member

[Nov 22, 2013]
    Hi all,
    I have a 1999 A3 1.9 TDI and the interior is beige. Because of this I feel that I have to use mats to cover the beige footwell carpet. At the moment I have a crappy generic mat but what I really would like is Audi black and red car mats but don't even know if these exist?
    Also, I am in need of seat covers and, ideally, I'd like the same again- Audi black and red.

Am I being foolish here or is this possible please?

Thank you, Buel
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. buel

buel Member

[Nov 22, 2013]
    PS- I mean ones with 'Audi' on them, not just the red and black ones you can find on fleabay.
  4. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member

[Nov 23, 2013]
    Just a thought, have you asked on the 8L forum if anyone has the original brochure and could check for you?
  5. Tank.

Tank. Member

[Nov 23, 2013]
    Theres a custom car mat company come up when i did a quick search, and when looking on facebook there were several professional detailer friends who use them

Ambassador Car Mats - Car Mats

maybe this is of some help
  6. buel

buel Member

[Nov 26, 2013]
    Hey thanks for that. Unfortunately the site says 'Unfortunately we can not embroider trademark names such as BMW, Nissan etc'.
    Damn it!

So am I imagining that I have seen mats with 'AUDI' in bold print on them? Or the 4 rings logo?
  7. joedredd

joedredd 2006 A6 S line 3.0tdi Quattro Avant

[Nov 27, 2013]
    Mine are black with red trim, but say "A6" on them
  8. Horus

Horus Member

[Dec 13, 2013]
    I got mine from Car Mats, BMW Car Mats, VW & Audi Car Mats from Autostyle Tailored Car Mats See Autostyle Car Mats - A5_OC and Had some Bespoke Mats made this week... - A5_OC You have to email to get the Audi logo though, they had to remove it from their site due to copyright issues. I found that the anthracite colour was a perfect match, the black was a bit too dark.