1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any snow were you live?

marlowA3 Nov 24, 2010

1. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Northampton, No Snow to report yet at 10:27pm

2. dave88

dave88 New Member

Still no. Only awful weather.

dave,

3. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

Looking out over Aberdeen Airport from my office -
    The dance of the snowploughs is doing little to disuade Mother Nature's blighted frosty precipitation. OF DOOM.

4. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

I wish it would hurry up and snow here, the suns beating down at the moment though, but its pretty chilly.

5. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Moderator

Yippeee we had some today, snowed for about an hour! Stopped at the mo but looking like it will again!

6. smudge_don

smudge_don Active Member

I want some :(

7. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Whilst driving to Swansea, there was 5 minutes worth of light snow. All sunshine now.

8. AudiS3-Turbo

AudiS3-Turbo Member

plenty here now...and had to make a snow man at midnight ha ha!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  9. Sock

Sock Shark in a Goldfishes clothing

Got a fair bit in Nottingham now

I hate snow

might just climb into my bed and sleep till this whole Xmas lark is all over

Baah humbug!

:p

10. way318

way318 Active Member

Still clear skys in Liverpool

Keepin my fingers crossed the snow stays away.

11. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

I'm visiting my mum in Durham - we've got 6 - 8 inches on the ground and we keep getting further snow showers.

I came up in the Cordoba rather than the S3 as I was planning on clearing out her garage - that might have been a mistake if it continues like this....

12. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

Man I hope it doesn't continue. It's a right pain for me getting to and from work at the moment - the most difficult is getting from my estate to the first 'main' road. The A3 is terrible on the slightest bit of slippy stuff. Resorted to lending a clapped out 1.0 polo, which I must admit zips along on and feels much safer.

Safe journey home Jason :)

13. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

There's a couple of inches in Solihull/Midlands this morning, and I had an BMW E36 323i Coupe to drive, fun times!

14. Avant4me

Avant4me The're Graphite not black!!

There was a bit in Bristol last night. There was still a light dusting on my brothers street when i popped in, got a beautiful 4 wheel spin on it, made me and my 5 year old son laugh. So much power to the rear wheels means you get very out of shape though.:yes:

15. AudiS3-Turbo

AudiS3-Turbo Member

its a white out in durham!

16. Dazmo

Dazmo Active Member

Gritters managed to clear the roads near me today.

[​IMG]

17. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

Luckily no! But sure we'll have some soon though

18. missviper

missviper Member

looks like more is to come tomorrow yipeeee

19. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Well here's an attempt - and I call it an attempt - at an arty photo. Didn't really work the way I wanted to but here goes anyway....

[​IMG]

I was in a snowstorm but 1/2 mile away the cathedral was in the clear with the setting sun next to it.

20. bengal

bengal Member

Oh the memories i loved my E36 325i coupe the snow was great fun shame it got written off :( and no it wasnt in the snow lol. We had a light dusting this morning and my car is still useless when theres hardly any on the road.

21. recomdos

recomdos Active Member

Nice pic, I think a lot of people forget how beautiful Durham really is! The cathedral is a masterpiece of architecture and makes me smile everytime I drive through the city.

22. Jonay

Jonay Member

We've just had thunder and lightning up in Aberdeenshire.. While it was snowing! The snow really reflected the light and it was the brightest flash that I've seen, more intense than a camera flash!

23. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

^^^ I didn't see that. Where are you?
    Got heaps of snow overnight, driveway about 8 inches deep. Still got mum's Landy so no dramas!
    Just saw my first gritter of this winter...

24. Stiggles

Stiggles Top Gear!

WOOOO I have about 89 inches :)

well I don't have it yet but I will in abooot 24 hours, now all I need is a nice cheap 4WD preferably an Audi!

It is snowing here though a nice farewell haha

25. a6george

a6george Member

Sunderland, had loads, over the last 3 days reckon weve had a foot, and i only live half a mile from the coast, roads being a nightmare but boy doesnt the quattro drive do exactly what it says on the tin, Im impressed very impressed. forcast is for loads more to come, all i can say is bring it on.
    :yes:

26. Jonay

Jonay Member

I was in kemnay, but parents and friends in ellon & Aberdeen were reporting it too

27. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Audi S8 Team Akoya saloon TDi

Still ****** all in plymouth.
    Dry, sunny, blue skies and about -5 degrees (going by DIS).

[​IMG]

So it still looks like i have to go to work tomorrow :(
    but on the bright side, i've done all my shopping for christmas. :D

28. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

1 - 2 foot where I live. It's been around for a few days now but came down very heavy last night.

Damian @ DPM Performance

29. thebott

thebott Member

got over a foot of white stuff in Edinburgh ..... cars are burried............

30. tdia4

tdia4 TDIPOWARRR

Had about 8-9 inchs near Scarborough, makes it worse with the damn east wind.

31. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Might go for a drive and take a pic tomorrow as I have the week off. I would say about a ft or so here.

32. bmimily

bmimily New Member

No snow in Manchester yet, looking at wednesday here!

33. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Still not much in Brum, was in Leicester over the weekend and saw a couple of inches there...(of snow may i add!!!) LOL

34. S3_Pricey

S3_Pricey Member

We've got snow here in worcester...:) started about an hour ago and is starting to build up already...:cold:

35. beanoir

beanoir Large Member

Yep! Petter Solberg eat your heart out ;)

36. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

we now have snow in warrington

37. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

Been pretty much snowing all day here in Alfreton (M1 J28 area) looking outside the office window its pretty much blizzard conditions, sooooo not looking forward to the cycle ride home lol :cold:

38. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Not a flake in Blackpool :(

39. scbduke

scbduke Member

had a light snowfall last night in Oxford and there's a small amount in Swindon as well today.

40. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Still not had much in Brum!!!

Spoke to my uncle earlier in Gomersal, up north, said they have between 6 and 8 inches!!!