Any snow were you live?

in st.helens

none here yet, there is some in bradford/leeds

you having a laugh? :|

We've had about 6inches since about 4pm!

Leeds: none, yet... Fingers crossed I'll be sledging and not commuting in the morning

none in scotland - renfrewshire, kinda wishing there is for a fun (but cold) day at work tomorrow

yup = I'm wanting winter tyres.. but at £450 + Christmas it ain't gonna happen! :(

None in Leeds, but there is apparently quite a bit of snow near York. After finding out how useless my car is in the snow, I'm not really looking forward to heavy snow :/

Well i was hoping for some overnight but none here in derbyshire/notts border area, really hope we get some though, cant wait to go sledging with the little lad, especially now he has a sledge as we couldnt get one last year for the love of money.

Nope still none in Brum and heard on the Radio we might not even get any now, and if we do, it will probably be around Sunday.

This morning and plenty more as I went to work.
IMAG0073.jpg

No snow in Liverpool yet. Still got clear skys at the moment, but for how long?

Apparently Huddersfield has had a few little flurries, but nothing proper. And none in manchester where I am either, boo!

I heard there is snow in newquay and thats an hour away from me.
We had blue sky here but its starting to turn grey and going by the temps outside its hovering around 0 degrees.

Heres hoping.

Nope still none in Brum and heard on the Radio we might not even get any now, and if we do, it will probably be around Sunday.

Heard the same on the news, heavy snow effects my business, I should have made a killing the last time round, as I could still do deliveries in my trusty Toyota Rav4, but the customers didn't know....

Jo, setup a facebook page for the restaurant and put regular updates on it, saying still delivering etc etc....

some actually fell in cornwall, didnt settle though, may have done on Bodmin Moor though

Jo, setup a facebook page for the restaurant and put regular updates on it, saying still delivering etc etc....

I second that. The chinese resturant near us in kingston did that, posted leaflets in the halls of residence i lived in last year. They also did a fb page and the made a killing! i think they did student discount too.

South of Crawley - Nothing to report...

Apparantly they've had some in Redhill though. Hopefully won't arrive here until after I get my hand on some autosocks else I'm ******** what with being a few miles from the nearest village.

Yeah - had some up here in County Durham.

Hi James - always nice to see someone local around here. How do you find the S3 around the doors today?

Cheers
Rob :)

Hi Rob,where in durham are you? found the s3 very good,grip was great considering i dont run winter tyres!

Not happy the sledges are primed ready to roll.
Slide, you knows what i mean, but feck it's nippy.:cold: