any probs?

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
will there be any issues with me lowering my car with 40mm koni (springs only) on genuine 5 star alloys? i.e will they rub/catch or will it be ok?

17'' 5 star wheels 235/45/ 17's 7.5j x17''

A4 TDI (B6) STANDARD CAR.

When my mate had his, He lowered it before he changed his wheels 2weeks after and he just said he had no probs at all!!

nice one! how lows your car sitting (j7uss),and is it lowered or standard?

Its the standard Sport suspension mate, I think its Originally 20mm lower than the standard suspension on an A4.
Ive had loads of people ask me if ive lowered her but I think its the Kit that gives it the 'lower' effect!!

vw754 said:
will there be any issues with me lowering my car with 40mm koni (springs only) on genuine 5 star alloys? i.e will they rub/catch or will it be ok?

17'' 5 star wheels 235/45/ 17's 7.5j x17''

A4 TDI (B6) STANDARD CAR.

You'll be fine with the standard alloys.

My car is about 45mm lower than an SE now. Measuring the arch to wheel centre is the most accurate and consistent way. Rear is at 330mm and front 345mm. I'm running 10mm spacers on the rear and 8mm on the front too. No issues at all.

KW_3.jpg

KW_1.jpg

BUB

bubstar said:
You'll be fine with the standard alloys.

My car is about 45mm lower than an SE now. Measuring the arch to wheel centre is the most accurate and consistent way. Rear is at 330mm and front 345mm. I'm running 10mm spacers on the rear and 8mm on the front too. No issues at all.

BUB

Bub, You need to let some Dirt harass your Car mate!!!its tooooo clean :respekt:

That is one Dammnnn fine Avant!!