1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any pictures of an 8P and 8V side by side

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by Daveotto, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Daveotto

Daveotto Well-Known Member

[Jun 13, 2013]
    Had to go into London yesterday and parked in the local station car park and when I returned some person with very good taste had parked a new 3 door A3 sport in Glacier White next to my Black 8P SB and I was instanly amazed on how different they looked, and was not just the colour and 3 v 5 doors.

To be honest i had not realised fully how different they are, whilst still looking part of the same family, until i saw them side by side. I would have taken some pictures but it was chucking it down and was wondering if anyone else has any 8P v 8V pictures or could get a few done?

I will try and do the same but will be well over a week before i could prowl the car park looking for a photo opportunity!!!!!!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. hugo1988

hugo1988 New Member

4. mitchd

mitchd New Member

[Jun 13, 2013]
    Think I know what you mean, I don't like the 8p SB at all, but was impressed when i looked at/ drove the 8v SB, it's hard to say what the differences are but the door rubbing strip on the 8p makes it look dated.
  5. viperfire

viperfire Member

[Jun 13, 2013]
    8v so much better looking as pics show!
    markwiggy, cemerson and Daveotto like this.
  6. MiT

MiT Work Hard, Play harder!!

[Jun 13, 2013]
    am sure there is a thread where someone has done an animated gif of a 8P bs 8V