Any pics of tints on a Brilliant Black A3

dalepearson

Reaction score
As the subject really, semi thinking about getting tints done on my new A3, nothing bad boy, maybe as little as 5%, so if you have pics could you please post them and the tint % for me.

Thanks in advance.
Dale

have a look on pentagonglasstech.com - seem to come highly recommended and have a sort of configurator thing to show shades avilable.

don't think 5% would be noticable to be honest, may be worth popping into Audi and asking them what % they do theirs too? would say a light smoke is about 30% i think which is subtle

Dependant on where you are located I can recommend a very good chap who has set up an independant buisiness in the last 2 years, his work is excellent and he does a lot of work on UKmkivs forum, based in Lutterworth at an industrial unit, pm me and I'll let you have his details.

Spin

Forgot to mention I have just had factory spec 35% tint on the B-pillar back on my wifes black Jetta (£130 with forum discount!! )as we are off to south of france for a couple of weeks, the work is excellent but 35% is fairly dark and classed as privacy glass if you are looking for a subtle mod I would go for light smoke.

my dealer has a black sportback with something called an "eye catcher pack" which includes tints. Looks like a hearse in my opinion.

I'll be over later on and will take a photo if I can.