Any other sportback S-line owners on here ?

Amchlolor

Reaction score
Or will I be the first ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Yes thanks.... so your not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And heres a pick to keep you going in the meantime...

SPORTBK.jpg

Avus is more grey, where as Akoya has more lilac in it.

They are different when you see them next to each other but you would be hard pushed to tell them apart if you see them under different lighting.

Have a look in my gallery, link in my sig, and see how different mine looks in different lights.

Is that privacy glass you have,or just an illusion (wasn't that a song...?)
I've often wondered about getting that fitted.

Nice place you get the CM, car looks stunning, and cut your lawn, lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

So am I the first sportback 2.0 tdi DSG S-line then.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Yep, aslong as the dealer didn't order you the wrong spec. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Is it just the non uk cars that have the s-line embossed on the seats then?

All UK s line Sportback's have s-line embossed on the seats

The Avus looks real nice. Anyone got/seen Misano Red yet? Is it the one that's the same colour as tomato soup?

Academic question for me as I've gone for Ebony Black (to go with open sky). Come to think of it, I've only seen Brilliant Black so any pics of Ebony Black would be appreciated.

(Had to go pearl effect 'cos it's a company car and policy insists on no standard colours - really wanted brilliant red).

I saw a Misano Red S-Line at a dealer before I ordered mine, and funnily enough saw one heading the other way on the M25 today too.

It's a really nice colour, but I kind of felt that it was maybe a bit too 'in your face' for my liking.

Regarding the company car policy thing, when I specced mine up with the lease company, having pearl/metalic paint actually reduced the lease cost by about £15 per month! I guess it's because it affects the resale value so much.

3.2 V6 lava grey s-line DSG
Chrome rails are the geratest ever but the interior light pack is the best option.

Had a week and can't stay away from it. It has even kept me away from my mark 1 golf!

docdid

On my car,the S-line badge on the grill is the only external sign.
It has S-line 'kickplates' when you open the doors and S-line on the steering wheel and seats.
An S-line badge on the rear would have been nice.

gizze,

did yours come standard with that badge on the back?

Mine has 2.0TDI there.

Yup,my car just has 2.0tdi there as well.
I'm not interested in a DIY retrofit though.
I'd be too scared I damaged the paint with the glue etc.etc.

Thanks. It's the same colour I ordered and had doubts whether it was too light but your car looks fantastic.