TURBOTRONICS

Reaction score
vcds
4 Faults Found:
17983 - Right Engine Mount Solenoid Valve (N145): Short to Plus
P1575 - 001 - Upper Limit Exceeded
16540 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B2 S2: Malfunction in Circuit
P0156 - 008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
16440 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B2 S2: Heating Circuit: Malfunction / Open Circuit
P0056 - 004 - No Signal/Communication - MIL ON
17548 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor; B2 S2: Internal Resistance too High
P1140 - 004 - No Signal/Communication - MIL ON
Readiness: 0000 0000

Sounds to me like you need a new engine mount, have a look to see if ones leaked as they have fluid in them. You can just change the one but if the old one has gone soft it won't last long with the new one so you will be better of changing them both.

And the other codes are for lambda sensor. It's the drivers side rear sensor before the main cat

thanks sam
any idea on what the engine mounts cost and what sort of a job it is change them
and how many lambda sensors are on my car

Not sure how much the oem ones cost. I'm pretty sure B7 rs4 ones fit and would be a chance for upgrade. I know 034 do some uprated one and they cost about $80 each in America.
Apparently they are quite easy to change as long as you have hoist, just have to do one side at a time. A competent garage shouldn't take much longer than an hour I shouldn't think.

You've only got one lambda that's gone bad judging by your codes. The car has 4 lambda's, 2 before the pre cats and 2 before the main cats.