Any one heard of Angel Tuning?

StevoS3

Reaction score
Hello people, Has anyone heard of Angel Tuning before? Thinking bout getting a map done with them, My friend says there top quality, he's had both of his Ibiza FR's done there but he didnt get his Leon done there n I cant figure out why.

Anyone had work done from them before?

Cause he got the leon FR n he wanted to try CC new stage 3 map for his car, WOW! btw lol

He was the first public leon FR to get it done so I dont know if he wanted to make a point of bein the first to get it. But If I had two cars done with someone and was really happy about it I dont think I would have went elsewhere for my brand new car, I would have went to the people I knew done a good job, and the fact I haven't heard much about them makes me wonder lol

You have to understand my worry as my last remap cost me £1700 and it left the garage without the map lol

Fair play though his car is stinky fast! 223BHP with 476 of TORQUES!!!

I have heard that the one in t. wells are *****. they ordered an arb for a friend's octavia, ordered one for the new model, his is an older one. When he returned to get it they wouldn't give his money back as they said that they would be able to get it to fit if he paid them to. He said it wouldn't fit but they wouldn't listen and refused to give his money back. so he took it elsewhere swapped it for the correct one and now its on. Strangely he tells me not to touch them with a barge pole.

Cause he got the leon FR n he wanted to try CC new stage 3 map for his car, WOW! btw lol

He was the first public leon FR to get it done so I dont know if he wanted to make a point of bein the first to get it. But If I had two cars done with someone and was really happy about it I dont think I would have went elsewhere for my brand new car, I would have went to the people I knew done a good job, and the fact I haven't heard much about them makes me wonder lol

You have to understand my worry as my last remap cost me £1700 and it left the garage without the map lol

Fair play though his car is stinky fast! 223BHP with 476 of TORQUES!!!

476IBs torque????? one im guessing its the diesel FR, still that sounds like too much though to me unless im missing something?

Angel tuning are usually good bunch, like to do the alfas and Pug's too!

Ive used Angel Tuning in the past, had a remap, BMC CDA fitted and cambelt changed on a previous Alfa. Top notch service from them.

Ive never heard of Angel Works?

I'm talking about Angel Tuning. Nice guys and Alfa enthusiasts like me!

Angel Works are/were a Renault Tuner. Nice guy, but habbit of taking years to complete work and taking £££s of customers for uncompleted work.