Any-one fancy a Miltek??

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Just thought id igve it a go in here,

Got a mltek backbox sitting doing nothing here as i bought the full system and changed the backbox,

Would any-one be interested?

£50?

Jason

What will it fit? Does 2001 S3 have the same rear box?

How loud is it?

Mmm surrey's not far! :idea:

All pm's replied too,

Bash im flying off to italy for a week on friday so if you want it this week it'd have to be before then.

Cheers

Excellent, thats no problem at all. Could you PM me a addy/postcode to collect from?

I can come tonight between 8-9pm or any time after 7pm tomorrow... which is best for you?

Worth also baring in mind that the Milltek Backbox won't readily join with the OE one. OE Exhaust is 2.25" and Milltek is 2.5". Also not sure that the Milltek Backbox and a OE backbox join the rest of the centre section in the same place.

Milltek use a 3 piece configutation from CAT-Back, Audi only use 2 pieces...

my milltek is 2.75"

Why did you change the backbox?

if the other guys dont have it due to pipe sizes, ill probably take it off your hands!

what style tail pipes are they?

ive PM'd you too :)

I'm gonna buy the other pipes too, got a quote for them which wasnt too bad so all will match up eventually!

Thanks for the warning on bore size Paul :)

Bash_A3 said:
I'm gonna buy the other pipes too, got a quote for them which wasnt too bad so all will match up eventually!

Thanks for the warning on bore size Paul :)

If you're buying the Milltek Axle Pipe and Centre Section then they should mate to the OE CAT section with no problems ;)

What quote did you get? I know a place that'll do the other pipes you need for £149 inc VAT, let me know if that's cheaper and i'll give the details.

Cool, thats what I was thinking.

thats slightly more expensive but not much in it! Thanks anyway ;)

Bash_A3 said:
Cool, thats what I was thinking.

thats slightly more expensive but not much in it! Thanks anyway ;)

I take it you're going for the non-resonated centre section then? :)

hehe no way! I like refinement :)

prices were £141 for resonated & £125 for non-res, not much in it! I can collect too as its local

Bash_A3 said:
hehe no way! I like refinement :)

prices were £141 for resonated & £125 for non-res, not much in it! I can collect too as its local

very interested in these prices guys!

where abouts are you getting the front pipe and axle pipe from?

ive just got a milltek backbox on mine atm, and im in need of the other parts too!

Quoted by Tuningwerkes in Croydon, 0208 681 0208