1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one bought this package?

Japtastic May 29, 2010

1. Japtastic

Japtastic Member

2. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

Shark performance will do it cheaper and still use your stock down pipe. P-Torque also do DPF delete maps.

3. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

I've been chatting to P-Torq, could be a group buy soon on remaps. He reckons £220 each.

4. chris1988brown

chris1988brown Member

hi bud i got this package but got the plus package with the filter made a massive differance however i didnt get the power the quote i got 190bhp if i were u id get the dpf delete somewere els and get a map seperate, wish i did

hope this helps

chris

5. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

Is that 190 bhp with a CC DPF delete map ?

6. HIGGINS

HIGGINS Member

it says 210bhp - 240bhp if i got 240bhp id be happy.

I got a Revo Remap when the deal was on and got a rolling road and mine was running 205bhp and thats 35bhp.

But if i paid for the dpf delete and only got 210bhp and paid all that for 5bhp i wouldnt be pleased :(

7. Japtastic

Japtastic Member

Thanks for the opinions chaps, I'm wondering if using a replacement pipe vs getting it gutted makes a huge difference? I could just get my trusted mechanic to gut the dpf then decide between Revo and Bluefin as I would want at least 220 after dpf delete, filter and map. What do you think?

8. Japtastic

Japtastic Member

Any thoughts on the difference between replacement or gutting, or should I call P-Torque and Shark? Any 1 have any experience with either?

9. PH1L

PH1L Gievf Buckets

speak to abyss over on vagoc.co.uk