Any of you stopped...

28v6

Already for Xmas and how long for? :jump: i.e when do you start back?:sadlike:

Off from the 22nd till the 3rd for me.. any luck with your jobsearching?

aye, i have this week off, will be back in between though, wed, thu + friday, then off again til the 2nd. no on-call cover at all over xmas and new year!! yey!

great to have the time off , our boy is 2 years old so he's really enjoying christmas so far.

i finish work on the 22nd, taking 3 days off and not back until 2nd of jan - wish i was a student again with 6 weeks hols :(

Finish on the 21st til the 3rd. Can't ******* wait.

Looking for a new job in the new year, sick of trading with pikeys and scumbags.

Off from the 22nd till the 3rd for me.. any luck with your jobsearching?

And this years vote for "concern" goes to.....Silver75!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o.k: :o.k:

Shhhh...:ninja: We're getting real close now and the pressure is intense... never had it so busy.. thought I'd be stuck at least until Christmas is by...Not so, It seems that some want to go into Christmas knowing that they've employed someone for the new year and not left it to search until then...

As it stands I'm away all this week on interviews for jobs, 4 of which are second interviews - and I'm the only one being called back!!:scared2: I'm realist in this situation, never bank on anything until you have the bit of paper in your hand offering the job!:yes: So, we have one job offer, NOT confirmed though.. company is farting around and really making and A$$ of it!:wacko: So it Kinda puts them to the bottom of the pile although.. If it does come through, then I'm forced to accept it, BUT still attend the other Interviews...;)

So We'll see.... Thanks for asking though, much appreciated!:o.k: :beerchug:

Hey! Hey! Hey! Put your rattle back in, I WAS being genuine:icon_thumright: , the point I was making was, you were the only one to publicly ask, and for that I thank you..:anbet: :applaus: Hence you deserve a mention in the AS.net Awards nothing else... So chill, dude "Whaurs yer sense o' Christmas Spirit??":beerchug: :beerchug:

28v6 said:
Already for Xmas and how long for? :jump: i.e when do you start back?:sadlike:

Dave - good luck on your 2nd interviews etc.. I hope your ok.. and still have a good Christmas.

I'm back in work this week (hopefully just messing about with my new computer and nothing else). Then off Friday afternoon... back in work 2nd Jan :sadlike:

p.s. I've stopped taking the paranoia pills. :p

Only the 27th and 29th off for me (in addition to the Bank Holidays, natch). However, I've got the first week of January off for a break in Dorset :w00t:

I get crimbo day off and thats it back to work boxing day nights

Ho hum, stopped last friday, restart on Jan 8th.... So that will be two quality weeks of Mountain biking in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco... In the sun. With no rain or temps below 15 degrees. Two sleeps to go.....