1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any of you stopped...

28v6 Dec 18, 2006

1. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Already for Xmas and how long for? :jump: i.e when do you start back?:sadlike:

2. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

Off from the 22nd till the 3rd for me.. any luck with your jobsearching?

3. tracer

tracer '96 a4 1.8 se

aye, i have this week off, will be back in between though, wed, thu + friday, then off again til the 2nd. no on-call cover at all over xmas and new year!! yey!

great to have the time off , our boy is 2 years old so he's really enjoying christmas so far.

4. Boydie

Boydie Guest

i finish work on the 22nd, taking 3 days off and not back until 2nd of jan - wish i was a student again with 6 weeks hols :(

5. smitch

smitch Active Member

Finish on the 21st til the 3rd. Can't ******* wait.

Looking for a new job in the new year, sick of trading with pikeys and scumbags.

6. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Off from the 22nd till the 3rd for me.. any luck with your jobsearching?

And this years vote for "concern" goes to.....Silver75!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :o.k: :o.k:

Shhhh...:ninja: We're getting real close now and the pressure is intense... never had it so busy.. thought I'd be stuck at least until Christmas is by...Not so, It seems that some want to go into Christmas knowing that they've employed someone for the new year and not left it to search until then...

As it stands I'm away all this week on interviews for jobs, 4 of which are second interviews - and I'm the only one being called back!!:scared2: I'm realist in this situation, never bank on anything until you have the bit of paper in your hand offering the job!:yes: So, we have one job offer, NOT confirmed though.. company is farting around and really making and A$$ of it!:wacko: So it Kinda puts them to the bottom of the pile although.. If it does come through, then I'm forced to accept it, BUT still attend the other Interviews...;)

So We'll see.... Thanks for asking though, much appreciated!:o.k: :beerchug:

7. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

******* I was being genuine! :mad: :moa:

8. 28v6

28v6 Guest

Hey! Hey! Hey! Put your rattle back in, I WAS being genuine:icon_thumright: , the point I was making was, you were the only one to publicly ask, and for that I thank you..:anbet: :applaus: Hence you deserve a mention in the AS.net Awards nothing else... So chill, dude "Whaurs yer sense o' Christmas Spirit??":beerchug: :beerchug:

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

:lmfao: HO HO HO! :lmfao:

10. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

I think hes a little "tight"... See awards threads for a more "fulfilling" explanation...

11. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Dave - good luck on your 2nd interviews etc.. I hope your ok.. and still have a good Christmas.

I'm back in work this week (hopefully just messing about with my new computer and nothing else). Then off Friday afternoon... back in work 2nd Jan :sadlike:

p.s. I've stopped taking the paranoia pills. :p

12. batwad

batwad Member

Only the 27th and 29th off for me (in addition to the Bank Holidays, natch). However, I've got the first week of January off for a break in Dorset :w00t:

13. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

I get crimbo day off and thats it back to work boxing day nights

14. filipharvey

filipharvey Amusing Tagline

No time off at all, but you lot... have fun!!!

15. mandyray

mandyray Member

22nd - 2nd Jan for me... :beerchug:

16. rickquattro

rickquattro Member

Ho hum, stopped last friday, restart on Jan 8th.... So that will be two quality weeks of Mountain biking in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco... In the sun. With no rain or temps below 15 degrees. Two sleeps to go.....

17. Booth_S4

Booth_S4 Riding on V8 power

me too, although i have to go in on the 28th 8-12! :wtf:

18. A3_Turbo

A3_Turbo Swaying towards IHI....

Took advantage of some holiday ive been off since last friday to the 27th

J

19. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I usually have 3 days off over Xmas, 25-27th, I do jacksh!t when I'm at work anyways haha. :lmfao:

20. joost

joost Active Member

Finish 22nd, in 28th and 29th then off again until 8th.

21. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

finish on the 24th back on the 26th :ermm:

22. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Off 25th 26th and 1st thats it

23. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

I've been off just under 4 week so far...
    Still got just over 2 weeks to go.

I love having 6 weeks and 1 day off over Christmas and New Year!! :moa:

24. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

But you go back on for 4 weeks after?

25. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

:laugh: Nope...13 days.

2 on/2 off, 2 on/2 off, 2 on/2 off, 2 on/6 off rota...plus an extra day for messed up festive crewchange flights.

26. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Still working , will be to 23rd
    busy , busy busy

27. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

2 on and 6 off cant be bad