Any Kent S3 owners able to help?

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Hey guys, new here and just bought myself a nice facelift S3... but needs new brakes all round and a proper service! all bits bought just now, going to pick up filters and coolant from audi tomorrow....

now.. here's the cheeky part! seeing as I am new... :whistle2: but plan on hanging around for a bit!

Does any kind soul have a haldex filter tool I could borrow for this weekend? I'm completely trustworthy and wont half inch it I promise!

And being new to Audi... I see that there is a way of running diagnostics to check the car for faults.. vagcom? Does anyone have this that I could possibly drive to and run this check for faults / issues?

Would be great if so!

I put a deposit on the car saturday just gone and will be collecting it this coming saturday morning (cant wait!)

thanks guys
Dave :)

Welcome and congrats on your purchase. Whereabouts in Kent are you?

Dont forget to post some pics of the new car :)

I am in medway area of kent (Lordswood)...........I have a filter tool and a 3rd party cable working with VCDS lite.......it checks the engine fault codes but sometimes struggles with other controllers (eg.air con).

But hey.....the engine is the important bit right?!

Let me know if you wanna borrow the tool and check your car..........I should be around most of friday 2pm onwards and most of saturday.

Hey guys, new here and just bought myself a nice facelift S3... but needs new brakes all round and a proper service! all bits bought just now, going to pick up filters and coolant from audi tomorrow....

now.. here's the cheeky part! seeing as I am new... :whistle2: but plan on hanging around for a bit!

Does any kind soul have a haldex filter tool I could borrow for this weekend? I'm completely trustworthy and wont half inch it I promise!

And being new to Audi... I see that there is a way of running diagnostics to check the car for faults.. vagcom? Does anyone have this that I could possibly drive to and run this check for faults / issues?

Would be great if so!

I put a deposit on the car saturday just gone and will be collecting it this coming saturday morning (cant wait!)

thanks guys
Dave :)

I am in East Sussex if no one who is closer responds...

Thanks guys, i've literally just bought the spanner from ebay. Very kind offers though :)