1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas where it went?

voorhees May 5, 2009

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

My boot was full and I put a bottle of suntan lotion in the right hand compartment of the boot,went to retrieve it today and its gone.
    Anyone done something similar and know where I should be able to retrieve it without resorting to oxy-acetylene cutting gear.

2. Shy19s

Shy19s Oil running through my veins.

lol.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

The are doing 3 for 2 in Boots. :)

4. Olly P

Olly P My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

My car ate me phone recently, took me ages to find it!

5. S3-Oski

S3-Oski Member

Lol i dropped the stylus pen thing for my phone inbetween my frontseats took me about 15 mins to get to it,i was in a pub car park must of looked a right tit, each time i just got my finger on it i pushed it more into a more confined area!

6. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Haha thats well funny. A shouldnt laugh though, ive put a 1 litre oil bottle there, better check mi car ant swallowed it haha

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Jase, are you going away or something, cz there aint much sunshine round here at the mo...

8. abdus

abdus Top Gear VCDS Map User

Loads of threads on this issue, use the search feature at the top (3rd from left)

9. rickparmar

rickparmar Active Member

Am in USA right now and am laughing my head off lol.

10. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

It probably went down the little enclave get some long pliers or tongs to fish it out I lost my chamois sponge down there a while back.