1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any good advice

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by 06060918@Brookes.ac.uk, May 21, 2007.

1. 06060918@Brookes.ac.uk

06060918@Brookes.ac.uk New Member

got new a3, brilliant black, 1.6 3dr...was just wanting to put some nice alloys on it, as it came standard with the 16inch, and they dnt look great...was thinking more 18inch, but nothing too flash...also wanted to get a small spoiler, in black, to give it a more sporty feel...does any1 know of a good company that has these options, or an internet site i can visit and order...i live in central london. cheers . sam.
  2. Shao_khan

Shao_khan Member

There are several places for body styling.

Check out www.rsdcars-uk.co.uk, they stock stuff from caractere, projektzwo and oettinger, they also provide some nice alloys.

for alloys there are loads of places, one that I have always found helpfull is wheelpower devon - very good service. www.wheelpower.biz i normally speak with Ray.
  3. Boydie

Boydie Guest

hey Brookes

if i were you, i would keep the car as OEM as possible (Original Equipment Manufacture) - what i mean is, use standard parts to style your car

for example, Audi do a bodystyling kit called a votex/vortex kit

this comprises of a front splitter, side skirts and rear splitter. Unfortunately from audi this kit costs in and around £1000! (before discount)

but dont worry, you can easily get these parts from ebay!

also, check out oettinger or reiger if you are wanting some different aftermarket parts for the audi

as for rims, i have BBS alloys on my audi and i love them but also, the Audi RS6's or RS4's always look good (as long as they are original) :p

if you have any more questions feel free to post or pm me as i have done quite a bit to my audi in the styling department