Any Bikers on here ???

ChuckH

Reaction score
I have bikes in My blood ! Here are a few pics of My R1 track bikes and My Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (tuned) Road bike !

picture031-1.jpg

Picture021-4.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture117.jpg

Yeah there are a few on here including myself just sold my RR6 fireblade and ordered BMW K1200S already bought a remus hexacone titanium can for it.See my recent thread what was your first motorcycle.Might post up a meet soon if anyones interested.

im also a biker i have at the moment an aprillia rsv mille sp, and a honda vtr 1,

i do like your r1s they do look the dogs nuts, and i had toyed with the idea of getting an r1 but i like v twins so went for the aprillia first then bought the honda, i was supposed to sell the aprillia that was what i told my girlfriend i was going to do lol, but i just dont want to let it go yet

Two R1 track bikes, now thats just showing off!!! Some nice rides there! I ride this Kawasaki ZX6R B1 Ninja...........
ZX6R2.jpg

Always wanted a blue Ninja since the day I started learning to ride just over 4 years ago. Finally felt ready to buy one 2 years ago as a xmas present to myself and I love it! Never felt like I need to upgrade to a litre bike as the Ninja is plenty quick enough and fun for me, although I havent been able to ride it as much as i'd of liked, and certainly havent mastered the bike properly in my view! Trick bits include Blue Flame tri-oval titanium exhaust, undertray & tail-tidy, mini-LED clear lens indicators, iridium double-bubble screen, steering damper and some custom vinyl graphics.

This year I plan to take it a little easier with work etc to maximise bike usage, especially getting to more race meetings. I also hope to go to the Ron Haslam Race School based at Donnington Park, aiming to get myself on a few track days. Thought it would be best to be taught how to ride fast on a track using someone elses bike before I risk my own bike!!

Would always be up for a meet if it was within my travel range, mentioned before on previous posts a meet at a race event would probably be a good idea.