1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Bikers on here ???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ChuckH, Jan 5, 2008.

1. ChuckH

ChuckH Member

I have bikes in My blood ! Here are a few pics of My R1 track bikes and My Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (tuned) Road bike !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

Yeah there are a few on here including myself just sold my RR6 fireblade and ordered BMW K1200S already bought a remus hexacone titanium can for it.See my recent thread what was your first motorcycle.Might post up a meet soon if anyones interested.
  3. motorbikez

motorbikez Active Member

Yeah why not Lottie.
  4. KoFidee

KoFidee S-LINE

nice!!
    I have a R6 03 injection (black frame) akrapovic can ohlins damper
    trick bits etc like ya do.

gonna change for the 08 R1 this year.
  5. 205man

205man Active Member

im also a biker i have at the moment an aprillia rsv mille sp, and a honda vtr 1,

i do like your r1s they do look the dogs nuts, and i had toyed with the idea of getting an r1 but i like v twins so went for the aprillia first then bought the honda, i was supposed to sell the aprillia that was what i told my girlfriend i was going to do lol, but i just dont want to let it go yet
  6. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

Two R1 track bikes, now thats just showing off!!! Some nice rides there! I ride this Kawasaki ZX6R B1 Ninja...........
    [​IMG]

Always wanted a blue Ninja since the day I started learning to ride just over 4 years ago. Finally felt ready to buy one 2 years ago as a xmas present to myself and I love it! Never felt like I need to upgrade to a litre bike as the Ninja is plenty quick enough and fun for me, although I havent been able to ride it as much as i'd of liked, and certainly havent mastered the bike properly in my view! Trick bits include Blue Flame tri-oval titanium exhaust, undertray & tail-tidy, mini-LED clear lens indicators, iridium double-bubble screen, steering damper and some custom vinyl graphics.

This year I plan to take it a little easier with work etc to maximise bike usage, especially getting to more race meetings. I also hope to go to the Ron Haslam Race School based at Donnington Park, aiming to get myself on a few track days. Thought it would be best to be taught how to ride fast on a track using someone elses bike before I risk my own bike!!

Would always be up for a meet if it was within my travel range, mentioned before on previous posts a meet at a race event would probably be a good idea.