Any advice on this car ??

Nice car, but expensive.
Have a word with beach buggy, similar spec, dont know if hes still got it.
You wont be disapointed

Remember though, it's all in the mapping and power delivery. @ 325 break though I would like to see some torque figures as that's what kills rods. Apart from the turbo conversion I don't really see to many mods. Plenty of decent S3's with mods about at the moment. ;)

The guy I emailed about the car said its torque spike that kill the rods and they don't really need to be done so he says.i have not seen many s3s for sale that are a similar spec.was going to get this sort of upgrade done on my s3 but would be more beneficial to me to buy one that's had the work do and have a second car

I think the car has a few hidden issues, the car looks great but I would question a great deal about this advert, firstly not sure about the price does seem a bit over the top, the car doesn't mention any tax or mot renew dates, now if the car has had such a great deal spent on it as it says most ads have more details about the engine the mods who and when it was does, any proven bhp charts? No mention of hpi checks, and also just a mobile number no landline numbers hmmm?, if u really want to consider this car by all means don't let ur heart rule ur head just check it over with a fine tooth comb and be sure and happy in any decision u make fella

good luck

Superkarl.yeah the guy said is been for sale for a while

Customboy.i asked about dyno print outs he said he does not have any just got told it would be a massive difference from a remapped s3.looks a nice car but not wanting to dive in and have to buy twice

Collister.given the miles and spec is it overpriced by a fair bit ?

Give TTS a call or drop them an email they should be able to give you more information, but as far as I know there turbo conversions are the backdraft motorsport kits

Collister.given the miles and spec is it overpriced by a fair bit ?

I dunno just looking at from a perspective of selling again even in a year it will have done at least 105K not many people would take a chance on a car with such high power and mileage never mind paying top dollar for it.
This is just my view of course but im just saying you may be looking at a big loss if you pay that money for it

the advert is poor imo, no wonder it hasnt sold.
id dissmiss it just for that.
they are using 'big turbo conversion' as their main selling point and not saying much else about the car. too vague. suprising for a relatively big name company

Collister.when I do buy a big turbo conversion I would not intend to be selling on again would plan on keeping it for a gd few years so re sale ain't a big issue just want a decent car and at least 325 bhp that's reliable

Superkarl.yeah it ain't a great advert would have liked to see a dyno print out.i have not seen many big turbo s3s for sale hope I see the right one soon

Ive seen rods bend on a standard car, so..... you want reliable yeah? You need rods, simples.

No mention as to what turbo is fitted and any other supporting hardware or if it's not a big turbo, but a hybrid instead, too much money, too little information tbh

Collister.when I do buy a big turbo conversion I would not intend to be selling on again would plan on keeping it for a gd few years so re sale ain't a big issue just want a decent car and at least 325 bhp that's reliable

thats what i mean you want reliablity you dont buy a high mileage car you buy one with 40-70k anyway ill say no more

Last edited:
Byzan.i was told it was a garret gt2860

Collister.yeah I know what you mean it's just my s3 has 133k on clock and seems pretty solid just the odd little niggle so was thinking that mileage on these cars ain't such a problem

Andy,go on you know you want to haha

Guobo1 seen that one to be honest looks abit ****
I have one 325bhp with loads done by myself being machanic
been thinking of selling mines as I have a little one now
And geting him in and out of the back is a mission along with the pram
Ain't happening
mines is much more of a spec I paid £16500 for mines back in 2005
give me a shout if your looking mat:eiertritt:

S3syd.will pm you my email and you could send some pics

Thegoal007.what is 0 - 62 in 6.6 seconds ?

JoeD.i am sure that's for a standard car as it also says 221 bhp and 207 nm of torque

Yep, thats standard form, but he has just quoted from the advert, so one can assume if it has 325bhp, it would do 0-62 a bit quicker than the standard 6.6.

It has no rods, so I wouldn't buy it unless I wanted to do work on it but at that price I wouldn't in my opinion.

Based on what others with similar power have said, it would be sub 6 seconds quite easily.

Gops.yeah it's the rods that are putting me off as I have been told on here that with that power it's a case when they go not if

JoeD.cheers for the info