1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any 210bhp S3 advice?

DanBond Oct 27, 2004

1. DanBond

DanBond New Member

Hello everyone, i got an S3 in march and am looking for any help on the best way to get more power etc? I see loads of ads but have no idea which are any good. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Hi Dan and Welcome to the forum, fine choice of motor you have there as I have one too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif The best possible mod you can do for your S3 is to get it remapped (chipped), for around 500 notes you will release usually 50 bhp and a shed load of torque. Have a butchers in the A3/S3 forum and do a search, as there have been many discussion concerning remaps and general car tuning, and don't be afraid to ask questions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

3. DanBond

DanBond New Member

thanks mate, i thought that was probably the best thing to do, just need to decide which company gets to do it for me.
    i love the car, wanted a 4wd turbo NOT made by subaru!

4. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi Dan,

Take a look at Companies like AmD, APR, MTM and Revo.

They are the main tuners that you will need to consider.

Cheers
    Rich.