1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anti roll bar

donna Jan 24, 2013

1. donna

donna Member

what size is my anti roll bar on my 3.2 v6 2005 sport . i need to replace the anti roll bar bushes , so i was thinking some uprated ones

would be ok like polyflex ect . but that list lots of different sizes for my car when you do a search on there sites .????

2. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

The front bar brackets will need to be drilled out as the nut & brackets are actually welded together, which is why audi changes the whole bar when the bushes are worn.

You can reuse the brackets & bar, just make sure you get some good hard bolts or reuse existing bolts with new solid nuts.

3. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

Not entirely true Eibach now produce a kit with integral brackets so you simply remove the old and fit the new - I have these on my car. You need to order the kit via your supplier.

4. NHN

We're discussing oem here mate, not aftermarket.

5. downtothebone

downtothebone Active Member Team Scuba Audi A3 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group

Sorry ...

6. NHN

Hey no worries, its all good :)