anti roll bar

donna

Reaction score
what size is my anti roll bar on my 3.2 v6 2005 sport . i need to replace the anti roll bar bushes , so i was thinking some uprated ones

would be ok like polyflex ect . but that list lots of different sizes for my car when you do a search on there sites .????

The front bar brackets will need to be drilled out as the nut & brackets are actually welded together, which is why audi changes the whole bar when the bushes are worn.

You can reuse the brackets & bar, just make sure you get some good hard bolts or reuse existing bolts with new solid nuts.

The front bar brackets will need to be drilled out as the nut & brackets are actually welded together, which is why audi changes the whole bar when the bushes are worn.

You can reuse the brackets & bar, just make sure you get some good hard bolts or reuse existing bolts with new solid nuts.

Not entirely true Eibach now produce a kit with integral brackets so you simply remove the old and fit the new - I have these on my car. You need to order the kit via your supplier.

We're discussing oem here mate, not aftermarket.