1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti roll bar bushes...creaking noises?? loose pedals ???

shifty_steve Jul 25, 2013

1. shifty_steve

shifty_steve New Member

Had loads of work done at a local garage in January...had to take the car back 2 month later as VCDS picked up cam belt wrongly fitted, which they would'nt believe readily (thank goodness for VCDS)

When we got the car back, pedals seemed to feel a bit loose over bumps etc. Although its been a few months, finaly got the car in this morning for diagnosis.
    They say needs front anti roll bar D bushes.....£4.72 +vat plus 1.5hrs labour total £79.75inc vat.
    Thing is...I have a bill from them in January which says "supply and fit nearside and offside front anti roll bar D bushes???
    These where £1.50 each +vat...

What do I do...are these different D bushes....Are they charging me twice for fitting **** ones in the first place...would this cause my pedals to feel loose...should i advise them on which D bushes to use, am i being ripped off?

Any thoughts please...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. shifty_steve

shifty_steve New Member

Just got car back from garage, they replaced worn bushes (6months) free of charge. Fair do's