1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti roll bar bushes...creaking noises?? loose pedals ???

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by shifty_steve, Jul 25, 2013.

1. shifty_steve

shifty_steve New Member

Had loads of work done at a local garage in January...had to take the car back 2 month later as VCDS picked up cam belt wrongly fitted, which they would'nt believe readily (thank goodness for VCDS)

When we got the car back, pedals seemed to feel a bit loose over bumps etc. Although its been a few months, finaly got the car in this morning for diagnosis.
    They say needs front anti roll bar D bushes.....£4.72 +vat plus 1.5hrs labour total £79.75inc vat.
    Thing is...I have a bill from them in January which says "supply and fit nearside and offside front anti roll bar D bushes???
    These where £1.50 each +vat...

What do I do...are these different D bushes....Are they charging me twice for fitting **** ones in the first place...would this cause my pedals to feel loose...should i advise them on which D bushes to use, am i being ripped off?

Any thoughts please...
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  2. shifty_steve

shifty_steve New Member

Just got car back from garage, they replaced worn bushes (6months) free of charge. Fair do's