ANOTHER "what`s this S3 worth" thread.....

Ok, some pics!

SAM_0254.jpg

SAM_0243.jpg

SAM_0237.jpg

SAM_0239.jpg

SAM_0246.jpg
SAM_0244.jpg

Last edited:
If you dont sell that at that price i will eat my hat !!...and that's a crash helmet !! :(

If you dont sell that at that price i will eat my hat !!...and that's a crash helmet !! :(

Lets hope youre right mate. Its priced get some interest so lets see how it goes.
Cheers
Paul

If i was in the market for an S3 Paul it would be a done deal.Good luck with the sale..:thumbsup:

If i was in the market for an S3 Paul it would be a done deal.Good luck with the sale..:thumbsup:

Its all a bit quiet so far but its specced right an priced right so sitting tight.

cheers
Paul

Heads up for a fellow ASN bargain hunters.

Price being reduced today to £16,995

PM for more any info not in the PH Ad.
Also in ASN Classifieds.
Ideally want the car gone for next Weekend but can hold on a deposit if necessary.

Cheers
Paul

I would have it in a shot if it didn't have a sunroof, unfortunately i don't have headroom with them.

I would have it in a shot if it didn't have a sunroof, unfortunately i don't have headroom with them.

Shame matey, having said that, Im 6ft 1" and manage with a bit to spare, I have a small nappa though:laugh:.

For you, I would have even chucked in 6month Road Tax.:thumbsup:

Cheers
Paul

I am 6ft 4" Paul. I tried a new S3 with a sunroof and it just restricts the room to much for me. I wasn't on the ceiling but i could feel my hair brushing it all the time........maybe if i ever go bald eh :)

If only this came up in May i would have it in an instant! Unfortunately i cant do anything until May though.. Shame really as i know i will struggle to find one in such good condition.

Buy now Pay later :lmfao: Paul is doing 2 for1 in May!