1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Welsh One

Bronwydd Jun 6, 2011

1. Bronwydd

Bronwydd New Member

Greetings, One and All

Dave Russell from Cardiff (though I'm working in Llandudno at the moment).

I picked up my A3 2.0 TDI (140) DSG a week ago and am very pleasantly surprised at how quickly it covers the ground on my cross country trip to the North - especially as it has replaced a Porsche Boxster.

OK, so it hasn't got quite so much punch to get past a long stream, but using the paddles to drop a gear or two the mid range acceleration is impressive and the car flows nicely through the bends.
    It rides better than the Porsche as well and gave 52mpg for the trip rather than 30ish I got before.
    (That doesn't mean I'm not having slight withdrawal symptoms mind) :3sadwalk:

The car is in Phantom black with the 5 spoke alloys and has the Bose speaker package, which gives very good sound, though I'm not quite so impressed with the Ipod connectivity.

2. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome buddy im in cardiff get some pics of your motor up in the 8P section
    regards
    fran

3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hiya and welcome along. Pics are always needed!

4. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

Im sure the welsh are taking over this forum haha, welcome tho m8, get sum pics up

5. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

we are slowly mate hahahaha

6. ScottishA4B9

ScottishA4B9 Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi A4 S-line owners group TDi saloon

Hi mate from a fellow Cardiff person!
    Hope you enjoy your car!

7. mikeyg

mikeyg Member

Helllo and welcome!

8. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

welsh everywhere lol

welcome mate, us welsh have to make a charge to take over from the other lot lol

9. Scott_Hol

Scott_Hol Member

North East gravy lovers FTW haha

10. S3RYE

S3RYE Interior Next!!

welcome to ASN!