1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another stance question ....

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by treebo88, Nov 21, 2013.

1. treebo88

treebo88 New Member

Hi peeps been a while since I last posted as my old audi a3 went to car heaven ... So now I have another 8l 1.8t 150bhp :)
    now here's the problem ... I have some nice 18" staggared alloys that came off a mates bmw ... Now I know the bmw is different
    pcd so I'll have to get the 5x100 to 5x120 adapters but the thing is as the alloys are e35 fronts and e40 on the back ( so I'm told ) I want to know if the alloys are going to fit .... :-/ as I know it will give poke but just how much poke ? The back ill camber in a tad to accommodate the alloy once my coil overs come ... Hope you guys can help .. I know there's a lot of posts on this but there's so many yes it will and no it wonts on them I thought I'd explain my situation , if you need any more info just shout :)
  2. S3 Paul

S3 Paul Well-Known Member Regional Rep

I'm guessing the adapters will be 20mm?
    meaning ET15 and ET20?
    what width are they?
  3. treebo88

treebo88 New Member

Rears are 18x9.5jj but just noticed it says et35 on the rears also says 336 ?? The fronts are 18x8.5jj 336 ... Also says e35 .?.?.? :-/ altho the rear seems to be a bigger size( as in were the bolt holes are on the inside ) ... Tyres are 225/40 on fronts and rears ...