1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Sky thread

Discussion in 'Home Cinema, Hi-Fi and Gadgets' started by dc240969, Oct 15, 2009.

1. dc240969

dc240969 Member

[Oct 15, 2009]
    l know theres a few threads on here related to Sky+, HD etc. Apart from having to wait for the new EPG l wasnt really bothered to much about it until my wife came in last night and mentioned she had heard about unlocking the card !! l pretty much thought it wasnt possible and doing a search on google doesnt bring up anything solid. But the question has to be asked, can it be done? While lm asking , l found a site that was going on about Arnet Kryptview. Again l couldnt find out what the fuss is, unless its closely guarded secret.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

[Oct 15, 2009]
    Just before any detailed replies can appear, I'd like to request that anything posted on the public boards is all legal, above board and in no way related to copyright infringement or fraud; and note a reminder that the poster bears responsibility for the content they post to the public boards.

Thanks,

Rob.
  4. dc240969

dc240969 Member

[Oct 15, 2009]
    if there is any information other than legal them please pm it to me.