1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Scuff

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by mattjarv, Aug 26, 2014.

1. mattjarv

mattjarv Member

Hello everyone!

Just come back to my car and found the 3rd scuff on it in a month. Usually it's parking on my street, but this time at a supermarket.

I'm so sick of it. but instead of going into a huge rant, I'd love to know if an of you use a product that can fill the scuffs, paint them? or fill them then order the paint from Audi or something? The scuffs aren't too deep, but the usual T-cut stuff doesn't seem to fill these scratches.

it's costing me too much to keep paying a garage to do it and I am not going to give in and leave the scuff marks on there, so any help would be very welcome!!

Thanks,

jarv

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

Does your finger nail go into the scuff ?

4. chatty72

chatty72 Member

Whilst i can't offer any advice i can sympathies as my car now has several dents( some of them look like a trolley was rammed into my car) from imbeciles not controlling their shopping trolley.

5. mattjarv

mattjarv Member

Yes on some parts the finger nail can go in, but not much. Parts you can see the white prima colour under the grey...

And Chatty, it's terrible, I try and park miles away in the hope no one will park next to me then they always do!!

6. DieselJake

DieselJake God Mode

7. antowens

antowens Car Nut
    Regional Rep

Need to park out the way then mate if your parking amongst other cars and there owners dont care about cars what do you expect i park as far away as possible weather its raining snowing what ever

If i take me mum shopping i will drop here at the door go park the car and come back only way to try and stop this

8. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

If your nail goes in to the scratch nothing is going to polish it out

9. TonyH38

TonyH38 Active Member

Feel for you,people just have no respect for others property.

10. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Well-Known Member

Yep mine has so many tiny dents in the doors,also have been reversed into 3 three times whilest stationary in traffic ,all women drivers who would have thought it.

11. mattjarv

mattjarv Member

I tried T-cut and it didn't seem to work. Also left a smear on the paint which Ihad to poish out.
    As for moving the car away, I do try to all the time. It just seems to follow me around. I will park the car as far away from the front doors as possible hoping everyone will be too lazy to park this far out, then come back to find a big ass wedging their door open, denting y car, getting a kid out the back!

What about this stuff? eBay - Item # 161012967534
    Use that, sand and then find the exact paint and spray the bumper?

#10 mattjarv, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014