1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another scottish newbie

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by frazgsi, Dec 23, 2012.

1. frazgsi

frazgsi New Member

[Dec 23, 2012]
    hi people, ive just purchased a 1991 2.3 10v coupe,

thought id sign up here as ill be looking for lots of info etc over the next while. thanks

pics to follow
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 23, 2012]
    Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where in scotland are you? Have a look in the correct section for your car, they be lots of info in there. I will add you to Scottish list for events section. Will post a link for you to browse. Merry Christmas and enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland
  4. frazgsi

frazgsi New Member

[Dec 23, 2012]
    cheers sandra, im up in Inverness, no pics of my own just yet as im waiting on it being delivered from durham. ill post up pics as soon as it arrives
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 23, 2012]
    We have a few members in Inverness, i will add your details on right now. If you click the link i posted it takes you directly o our scottish events section, check out the members list and see wo is close to you. I know kevin (user crunchie) is in inverness, mike (user mikeboy) is also n Inverness, there are a few others, loads in Aberdeen. I will look forward to the pics. Enjoy. :) x