1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another scot...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by istoo, Jan 8, 2008.

1. istoo

istoo Member

[Jan 8, 2008]
    been an observer for a while. Previously owned a 92 2.8q 80 saloon, then a lovely 93 2.8 coupe quattro.

Both cars served me very well the later for 2 and a half years. Very nearly kept the coupe as it was really very sorted. But a new arrival pushed that out of site so i went a decade ahead and now have myself a B6 A4 2.5tdi quattro sport avant. Had it for a month now and already clock 3k on it, its ebony black, with leather/alcantara, full BOSE setup, avus 6 spokes and parking thingies. I am a regular on Audifans which is a brilliant resource for the B3, B4 era. So much knowledge there it unreal, but there is a good bias here for my current wagon.

A few wee gripes on the car which i will sort out in time. I see the headlights are still woefully dull. I uprated the coupe to HID's 2 years ago and just about fell of my seat when i see how cheap they are now, only fractionally dearer than the phillips xtreme bulbs i bought before xmas. I do plan to remap the car and uprate the lights. Otherwise i have to admit the A4 is a lot better than i expected it to be...
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Jan 8, 2008]
    Hello.
  4. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

[Jan 9, 2008]
    Welcome to the forum.
  5. istoo

istoo Member

[Jan 22, 2008]
    the old
    [​IMG]
    A6 in the background is also mine and i still have it!

and
    [​IMG]

when it stops being so miserable i will get a day with Meguairs on the new beastie.