Another S3!!!!!

A

A4Steve

Right guys i need your help, you need to give me the final push to chop in the TTR and buy another S3!! My local dealer has has a new unreg'd S3 sitting in their showroom for about a month now... I've been going in the dealer a bit recently getting work done on the TT and keep looking at it and drooling!! I had a S3 about 2yrs back and sold it to get the TTR. The S3 is Ebony black with silver grey leather with everything apart from sat nav.
So what do you reakon guys shall i chop the TT in? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Looks like you've already decided /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Do it, you know it makes sense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif In saying that though, I might be about to get an S2000 and I keep thinking of those top down summer moments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Had an S2000 on demo for a week...push button start is cool, pretty quick (although not as much potential as your S3), but.....

it's still jap, and you can't beat German!

Alright guys been down Audi priced up some new S3's which Audi UK have in stock apprantly in some field in Kent!! The car the dealer has in stock han't got that many toys so i'm keeping my options open... still can't make my mind up had the roof down this afternoon it was great... oh what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You know what to do!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif