Another S3 pinched

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
"20 May 2009 15:40

Inc 553 Tuesday 19 May

A 35 year old man was taken to the George Eliot Hospital with head injuries after he was attacked by masked thieves who stole his blue Audi S3 car.

The man had parked his car on Mill Lane, Bulkington at shortly before 10pm and got out of the vehicle.

He was approached by three males wearing balaclavas. One of them threatened to shoot him, although no weapon was seen.

He was then beaten about the head with what police believe was a crowbar, and fell to the floor where one of his attackers then kicked him.

The three males, two described as being white males and one of mixed race Asian appearance, and who were all dressed in black, stole the man's car and drove it away.

The car was found abandoned in Ragina drive in Coventry a short while later.

Police investigating the incident would like to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious on Mill Lane, bulkington between 9.30 - 10pm on Tuesday evening (19 May), or anyone who saw the car and it's occupants, or anything else suspicious in Ragina drive, Coventry.

Anyone with information should contact DC Rob Fellowes at Nuneaton Police Station on 02475 641111 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111."

these keep on popping up and my new S3 is never going to materialise

peices of crap ive deleted what i first said cos it was a bit extreme lol

FOCK thats down the road from my house, the other month a black one near me was also stolen IN A similar way, i just hope the silly fockers near me know its a s line and not an S3

Jesus Jase - Really thought I was going to read that your car had gone! Glad that it wasn't yours but feel for the poor guy in hospital.

Jesus Jase - Really thought I was going to read that your car had gone!
Paul
I reckon mine will go in a spectacular way like exploding at the Ring,nobody is going to get my keys off me as I can run fast but I go like the wind with someone after me;)

Paul
I reckon mine will go in a spectacular way like exploding at the Ring,nobody is going to get my keys off me as I can run fast but I go like the wind with someone after me;)

lol :respekt:

so have you got a trip planned for the Ring ?

Its what I want to do but really have to sort out trackdays to get some experiance plus the car needs bits so the goalposts keep on moving

I just dont understand some people. Why go to measures that drastic just for a fecking joy ride?!

I just dont understand some people. Why go to measures that drastic just for a fecking joy ride?!

Something went wrong definitely as they wouldn't just dump it

Pure vermin scum.
Something, long, painful and terminal with an undignified send off in a wheelie bin full fill of dogshit is still too good for them.

Forget jail, Introduce medieval dungeons and rabid gimp nonces for these oxygen theives.

Amen

they should be put in stocks and every man in the town **** in there face ....and shuv shyte down there throats ....see if they do it again

Pure vermin scum.
Something, long, painful and terminal with an undignified send off in a wheelie bin full fill of dogshit is still too good for them.
Forget jail, Introduce medieval dungeons and rabid gimp nonces for these oxygen theives.
Amen
they should be put in stocks and every man in the town **** in there face ....and shuv shyte down there throats ....see if they do it again

I take it you's are not advocate's of them going to jail and coming out reformed character/s then :)

I'm sure that would have been nicked to be used in a job of sorts.

There was an evo nicked at knife point not long ago and was involved in loads of robberies of various sorts all over the Midlands area.

As Jason said, perhaps something went wrong. Could have been parked up for a few days though so the scumbags can see if its got tracker. If its still there in a few days then they'll use cloned plates on it. If its gone then its been recovered so they'll go find themselves another one.

I used to be of the opinion that someone would have to prise the keys for my car out of my cold dead hands, these days though if someone waved a crowbar at me I'd let them take it. Not worth the potential results of a big bang over the head.

T

I take it you's are not advocate's of them going to jail and coming out reformed character/s then :)

Nah, ....Maybe those cheeky little chimps are just being influenced by the wrong crowd and just need a Safari Hoiday in Kenya to highlight their behavioural shortcomings......not

Send em to Blazins house i say.......hes a man with old school values, should be a judge:)

Why bother? Did they take it in turns to drive wast the 2 in the back jacked each other off.....

Friend spent almost a year on an Evo project (Which he had never driven) Spent hunderds of hours and over £10,000 making it into the monster it was. He was making a build thread on a Forum and he anounced when it was finshed and before he could drive it someone stole it to use in a ram raid killing a police woman then set it on fire.....:mad:

Now the engine (was all he could recover) is in a Colt but thats not the point.

Friend spent almost a year on an Evo project (Which he had never driven) Spent hunderds of hours and over £10,000 making it into the monster it was. He was making a build thread on a Forum and he anounced when it was finshed and before he could drive it someone stole it to use in a ram raid killing a police woman then set it on fire.....:mad:

Where was that mate?

Where was that mate?

He's called Mikey and use to work at Ktec, now runs a garage called Veichle works but i belive that hes moving back to Ktec. His Dad was very succesfull in motorsport who sadly died a few months after the Evo accendent.
I think the Ram raid was in Wiltshire. They chained the cash machine to the car and pulled it out the wall! after swapping to a 4x4 they burnt the Evo out in some woods somewere....:motz::sign_omg:

Just shows the world we live in now, no point sending them to jail thats just like Butlins!!

They will just come out and do it again....