1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another S3 owner on the move

LucasS3 Oct 31, 2012

1. LucasS3

LucasS3 Active Member

[​IMG]

But not far still staying with the brand, I got such an amazing deal on this three month old roadster. Believe it or not from Audi Tetbury I got 2.78% APR which made it a whole lot cheaper a month than my S3 with two years free servicing, I just could not say no. And what a car I love it, some may say a hairdresser motor but with the 19s on it and black edition I think it looks pretty mean with a great stance.
    Hope you all like, hard to move from Audi once you have had one, and still a Quattro so bring on the snow!!

2. MrLapou

MrLapou Well-Known Member

Sorry m8. Had one for a day loan car. Hated the cramped space. But you enjoy.

3. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

[​IMG]

RedDejavu likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Nice choice. Hope you enjoy your new car. :) x

5. LucasS3

LucasS3 Active Member

Ha ha I knew I would get the banter but we already have a 4x4 so no real need for a hatchback, plus my S3 was 4 years old so time for a change and the deal was amazing, and it's quite fun being so low and feeling like your in a go cart, feels like it handles better than the S3, although nowhere near as quick but then again I drive it like a hairdresser!!!

6. andrecc

andrecc Member

i like it :wub:

7. jaydav2306

jaydav2306 Member

I must admit I do miss my TT, but my old dear has it now so I still get to have a go in it now and again, I do miss that go cart feel being so low