Another S3 Opinon

TanyaS3

Reaction score
Hi All

Better get used to me asking you lot questions lol.
OK.
T reg S3 RS6 wheels, H&R suspension. Silver recaros. £14,250. But with 60k on the clock???? Now its not worth 14k as i have seen 32k mileage ones for that price on a T plate so what would you say it was worth.

Thanks
Tanya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

well wheels and supsension are costy if new, if the 60k is with service history its worth about 14k maybe little less

Do u think 60k bit 2 much on mileage for my new car?

Its 80k mark.
Ohh this car i s everything i want and ive taken him down to 13,800. Well on my metro i have had it 3 years and i have done24,000 miles so??????
u think good buy

http://www.jcoopercars.co.uk/
used cars
audi a3 quattro (it is s3 but they got it wrong)
Tanya

Looks very tidy for a T plate, I like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Will the mods affect ur insurance?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Good point about the mods Munkey, don't forget to check with the insurance company Tanya.

Did you haggle on the phone with them? If so, don't! Save it for when you get in front of them then really kick their ***** on it, you'll be able to knock a lot more off.

the wheels and suspension shouldnt change the price of insurance that much should it?
Does anyone know what tesco are like on mods on insurance?
The chip will. Is there a way i can take the chip of 2 start with?
thanks
Tanya

The suspension will make a difference! My Dad is looking to buy my BMW off of me, so when he was calling for insurance quotes he was doing well until he said it had AC Schnitzer lowering springs on it.....and then the premium almost doubled for him!!

You can get the chip removed but it is very expensive, as it normally means unsoldering the chip, unless however it's been serial programmed by Revo, then it should be a piece of piddle.

And this is the problem with modifications. Every insurer takes a different line. Some won't give a monkey's about a lowered suspension and charge you nothing extra, whilst other's won't insure you at all!

My advice is to tread very carefully.

270 Bhp and 270 lb ft give or take 5 off of each.

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Well i believe DanS3 got 290lb/ft...

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but that is quoted from the AmD site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but that is quoted from the AmD site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i.e lowest figures... average may tend to be a bit higher.. so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif 2 u 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i.e lowest figures... average may tend to be a bit higher.. so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif 2 u 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But it is better to expect too low and be surprised when it's higher, and now you've ruined it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif 2

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But it is better to expect too low and be surprised when it's higher, and now you've ruined it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree its better to expect low then you can only be happy with the results... But was just making it known that u can get higher a this may help on a decision...