1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another RS4 Grill

Raggy A4 Jul 22, 2012

1. Raggy A4

Raggy A4 Vorsprung Durch Tecnik

Lads,

Im looking to get a RS4 front grill for my B7 S-line A4 but I cant seem to find one that isnt an OEM RS4 grill. All the ones on Ebay seem to be NON-S line, and its doing my box in does anyone know where I can get one from with out spending the £389 from Audi?????

Cheers very much :)

2. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

3. rizzini7

rizzini7 Active Member VCDS Map User

You just have to be on ebay at the right time i paid £160 for mine brand new in box

4. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Hey fella have you done those fog surrounds yet :sm4:

5. Raggy A4

Thanks for the help lads £289 doesnt seem too bad, but i'll just keep and eye on ebay.

:keule:

6. Marrow

Marrow Member

I paid just over £200 from tps ? This was about 18 months ago prices may well have gone up !

7. Richardesty

Richardesty loves quattro

Raggy A4 likes this.
  8. Raggy A4

Richardesty I was just on there and I translated one and it came up "Not suitable for special models" (s-line) You couldnt give me a direct link to one could you mate?

Cheers

9. Raggy A4

Managed to get one for £70 all it needs is the emblem bracket which is a tenner from Audi!

Cheers Richardesty ur a legend mate!

10. rizzini7

rizzini7 Active Member VCDS Map User

Sort of, theyre not glued in yet :) ones slipped but the other is good. Been having bigger issues with dodgy chain tensioners :(

11. Richardesty

Richardesty loves quattro

Nice one :)