another rns-e fitted today

beerglass

Reaction score
Got mine all working .

Just to say many thanks to a guy on ebay called TOPSATNAV as recommended by a few people on here.

The guys name is PAUL and very very helpful and a top bloke.

If you read this Paul many thanks

beerglass said:
Got mine all working .

Just to say many thanks to a guy on ebay called TOPSATNAV as recommended by a few people on here.

The guys name is PAUL and very very helpful and a top bloke.

If you read this Paul many thanks

Hi all...

That the same guy i bought all my RNS-E stuff , he a top man,,,,

Clive...

Yep, I've bought from Paul as well - highly recommended. I might send him a link to this post to see if he wants to be a member of Audi-Sport.net - he could help out with some enquiries.

beerglass, got any pics from the install? If so, post them up.

how long does an install take for one of these? does anyone know of a mobile fitment company that installs them?

I have used Paul as well, nice guy and describes his products acurately so you know exactly what you are getting.

klauster said:
how long does an install take for one of these? does anyone know of a mobile fitment company that installs them?

Craigyb will probably do this for you, although you may have to drive over Manchester to see him.
There appears to be an issue when retrofitting to the new S3s, It's a problem with the ZF antenna complaining about being shorted to earth. Would be interested to see if you also have the same issue.

Regards, John.

JohnS3 said:
Craigyb will probably do this for you, although you may have to drive over Manchester to see him.
There appears to be an issue when retrofitting to the new S3s, It's a problem with the ZF antenna complaining about being shorted to earth. Would be interested to see if you also have the same issue.

Regards, John.

I have sat nav already its for a friend at work, she has a 2.0T A3

JohnS3 said:
Spot the navplus member! :)

My retrofit was the same as cliveywolves - 30 minutes, assuming you already have Symphony II.