1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another ps3 bits the dust

FranA3 Mar 14, 2012

1. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

well thats another playstaition 3 that hs died on me , I'm never buying one again they are s**t i thought by buying a really expensive new slimline model that it would be happy days but no same old s**t never again

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Sorry to hear that Fran. Personally i like the pc for gaming. :)

3. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

I've lost all faith in sony now , its happened three times , i payed a lot of money for it too as its the top of the range one which makes it worse just hope its still under warranty but i don't think it is now gutted :(

4. wez3570

wez3570 Member

+1

5. FranA3

well i had some good news today sony are replacing the console free of charge even though its out of warranty but its latterly just out of warranty so happy days :)