Another Panther prowling around

lil_coz

Reaction score
Finally managed to give my car a good wash and took some pictures of her!

Spec is as follows:

S3 S-Tronic
Panther Black
Black styling pack
5 segment spoke wheels
2 tone leather (Black + Silver)
Folding/dimming mirrors
Light + rain sensor pack
Cruise control
Acoustic parking (front + rear)
BOSE

Needless to say, I absolutly love it! Any excuse to jump in and drive anywhere! Coming from a TDi, it's nice to have the rev range again! Loving the S-tronic too and the sound it makes when it changes gear between 4-5k rpm is so addictive! You can get an idea of how the paint flakes up when the sun comes out on the corners of the bumbers when the flash went off on the camera.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

On a final note, I just want to say that if it wasn't for Warren, who put a post up many, many moons ago (about Easter time) about a new S3 that he ordered in Panther Black, these pictures would be of a Phantom Black S3! Because of that post I rang up Audi and changed my order, so cheers mate! A decision I am not regretting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paullie and Harrelson
Awesome pictures!!!

Can really see the depth of the black!! I think what really makes Audi stand far from it's competitors is the quality of the interior!!

Slightly making me regret going for white and not black again on mine!!

Wow lovely car very jealous, hope you enjoy it! and invest a lot of money in those cleaning products you will need them lol congrats.

Awesome pictures!!!

Can really see the depth of the black!! I think what really makes Audi stand far from it's competitors is the quality of the interior!!

Slightly making me regret going for white and not black again on mine!!

The interior is a lovely place to be! Going to have to keep on top of the white because it will dirty easily but it'll be worth it!

Wow lovely car very jealous, hope you enjoy it! and invest a lot of money in those cleaning products you will need them lol congrats.

Thanks mate! I've got 2 big boxes from Polished Bliss full of products! :wacko: lol

Panther black looks amazing in sunlight.

Lovely car there man, enjoy

Thanks guys!

Beautiful car mate... And I soo want those alloys! :wub:

There's not many A3/S3's with them on! I went to 6 dealerships when shopping around, and I asked them if they had one there so I can see what it looked like and not one did! A couple said that they can't remember anyone speccing an S3 with them! So quite rare wheels then on an S3

wow she is a stunner mate see what you mean about the paint flake looks awesome got a big flick in it bet it looks lovely in the sunshine

What an absolute STUNNER, Buddy!!! Love it to bits, ..fab piccies too. Enjoy! :wub: xx

wow she is a stunner mate see what you mean about the paint flake looks awesome got a big flick in it bet it looks lovely in the sunshine

Thanks mate! Oh its something else in the sun! Shame I won't be seeing those flakes for the best part of another year now lol

Because the summer has gone! Lol

Crap colour mate, just don't get why you'd choose that. Not my cup of tea at all :lmfao:

That's two of us now.....

Lovely car, wish I'd chosen that interior, looks lovely.

Crap colour mate, just don't get why you'd choose that. Not my cup of tea at all :lmfao:

That's two of us now.....

Lovely car, wish I'd chosen that interior, looks lovely.

:p lol

Thanks dude