1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another oldie returning!

MorkC68 Jan 20, 2014

1. MorkC68

MorkC68 Stationary

Looking at my profile it was 2009 since I last logged on, I was having smoking issues with the A4 Avant I then had. Lovely car, superb to drive but the miles started adding up so we sold it on for a 58 plate A3 S Line & ran that for two years. Fast forward through a Mini Cooper SD and a Citroen DS3 D Sport+, Im back with a 2012 A3 S line TDi 170 Black Edition which I collect on Friday morning, which we are looking forward to picking up :)

Anyway, I'll be back later with some questions on music streaming via bluetooth from an iPhone 4s & the best interface available!

Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Welcome back to audi-sport.net. We all look forward to pics of the new car. What spec has your new car got? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. MorkC68

MorkC68 Stationary

Thanks Sandra, Im not fully sure of the exact spec yet but its got the Black Edition spec (from the Audi brochure) which I assume includes half leather trim, privacy glass, Bose sound system, phone prep, xenons & drl's, its definitely a 170 though :). First on the list I want to sort out music streaming from my iPhone & from reading various posts the Dension Gateway Pro BT is the best solution for me!

I'll update the spec later this week!

Sandra likes this.
  4. out

out New Member

welcome to the forum. welcome back , hope you will find the answer that you want, best wishes.good luck.

5. MorkC68

MorkC68 Stationary

Cheers out, the search facility is helping very well! Im getting towards the answer Im looking for :)

Sandra likes this.