1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another noob saying hi

PiranhaMan Jul 24, 2012

1. PiranhaMan

PiranhaMan Member

thought id stop in here and say a quick hello to everyone :salute:

just joined and will be the proud owner of a 2002 s3 this coming sunday so you can imagine how excited i am

this forum has already helped me out with a few little bits of advice ive read and i look forward to learning alot more from you guys

see you around

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi, welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. Put up a pic when you get the car. Have a read over on the A3 8L section of the forum, faqs threads at the top of the page have lots of useful information. Enjoy the forum. :)x

3. Pyrocam

Pyrocam Clutching at straws

Welcome on board.... :thumbsup:

I'm in the same boat, hopefully getting my new motor tomorrow or Thursday... I've not slept for a week ;-)

I've found loads of useful info too..... Some of it coming as a real eye opener

4. PiranhaMan

PiranhaMan Member

cheers mate.... what car you getting??

5. Pyrocam

Pyrocam Clutching at straws

Ibis White - 2011 - A3 TDI (170) Quattro Black Edition :beerchug:

6. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

both lovely cars. welcome guys. there's a great sticky in the 8L section that has a wealth of knowledge in it!

7. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

8. PiranhaMan

PiranhaMan Member

^ thanks for that mate :)