Another Newbie

stuartcolman

Reaction score
Hi,

Another newbie, I've been lurking for little while getting some info etc. I thought I would take the plunge and introduce myself.

I've just got my A4 2.7 TDI SLine, and love it. I used to have a Leon Cupra, lovely car, really enjoyed it, I never really had the time to mod it at all, I'm more of the subtle mod type person.

I live in South Essex (someone has to) and may need a hand with some VAG-COM stuff later down the line, so if anyone is in the area let me know!

I'm a bit of a gadget freak, and already have loads of ideas for adding to the RNS-E that came with the car.

Anyway nuff rambling.

Stuart

Welcome to the site Stuart, if you need someone with Vagcom, there is a sticky in the A/S3 forum that has a list if VAGCOM owners in different areas that maybe able to help you.

Cheers
Nilz

Thanks for the pointer.

My first upgrade was going to be a Phatbox (just got one off of eBay). Then I was thinking about the FISCON bluetooth kit from Kufatec.

Any views on the latter?

I'm looking at getting a fiscon kit as well. I'm trying to get quotes from suppliers for the audi oem stuff to retrofit... but it seems that this fiscon kit may be the way to go.