Another new audi owner with some pics

Nik s

Reaction score
Hi there , my name is Nik and come from a ford back ground , last car won best on stand at ford fair last year , but been told by the wife no mods to this car , well it's started already lol here are some pics of old and new

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 202
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: Tuddie
Not many pics of the audi yet , but I've added the exhaust as I didn't like the droopy tail pipes , not to big and not to small , the mondeo I spent thousands on in the end it needed a lot of engine work doing and felt I could do with growing up a little bit lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 220
Both cars looking well, you should really change those alloys on the A6 though as they're poor reps :)

Next on list mate , I got the old alloys with the car as we'll , 18 s , so will sell both at a later date to buy original , just ordered a new grill from Germany which is the same as a s6 but with s line badge instead , lucky for me my old man works for conti and is in Germany a lot so he can pick it up , the audi has all the toys in , also I haven't seen many with this boot spoiler and diffuser . Let the mods begin lol