1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another new audi owner with some pics

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C6 Chassis)' started by Nik s, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Nik s

Nik s New Member

Hi there , my name is Nik and come from a ford back ground , last car won best on stand at ford fair last year , but been told by the wife no mods to this car , well it's started already lol here are some pics of old and new

Attached Files:

Tuddie likes this.
  2. Nik s

Nik s New Member

Not many pics of the audi yet , but I've added the exhaust as I didn't like the droopy tail pipes , not to big and not to small , the mondeo I spent thousands on in the end it needed a lot of engine work doing and felt I could do with growing up a little bit lol

Attached Files:

3. a6_chris

a6_chris Well-Known Member

Both cars looking well, you should really change those alloys on the A6 though as they're poor reps :)
  4. Nik s

Nik s New Member

Next on list mate , I got the old alloys with the car as we'll , 18 s , so will sell both at a later date to buy original , just ordered a new grill from Germany which is the same as a s6 but with s line badge instead , lucky for me my old man works for conti and is in Germany a lot so he can pick it up , the audi has all the toys in , also I haven't seen many with this boot spoiler and diffuser . Let the mods begin lol