Another MP's Expenses

Its amazing is it not that when we downtrodden taxpayers try to claim or do something a bit underhand those knobs at the Inland Revenue are down on us like a ton of bricks......
....whilst those MP's whose primary interest should be the issues of the day affecting the UK are obviously far more interested in milking every possible penny they can get out of the taxpayer.........the whole thing stinks !

Absolutely out-f**king-rageous claims of expenses I mean really do these people have a conscience or what.

burn them.........

A waste of petrol + it will add to the Co2 debate.Make them all work in in job that pays the minimum wage for a year and then they may and I stress may have an idea about how millions of people live in this country.

Hopefully they will realise that ripping off everything they can get their greedy grubby hands on is not the done thing.Mind they are that out of touch with the population of this country they wouldn't give a **** about continually robbing us.

F--k it burn them.

Who ever votes for this shower of **** next time needs thier heads examining

...... mmmm let me guess what will happen.
All they'll do is give themselves a MASSIVE pay rise to cut the losses that they''ll lose in expenses........and then STILL claim for genuine items.
Seems like a superb 'club' to be in.
JohnyT

Why are you surpised? - when you put a trough in front of a pig it sticks it's snout in it!

Nice to see those so called MP's are now getting their come upances (typo?)......who on earth would employ them now ?

I love the way on the telly they can look the camera and spout that utter rubbish "oh I was following the rules".....yeah rite ! If I claimed for a £12 bottle of Vino Bianco with my lunch on company expenses my boss would go nuts !

I can now see why MP's get the Champagne out at geneal election time when they win the seat they are fighting....as they then know its "trough time at the tax payers expense" for the next 4 to 5 years !

Utterly sickening when so many folk out there are losing their jobs - these morons are just so out of touch with Joe Public !

I think they should face charges of fraud as they are clearly being dishonest as to the extent of their claims.

I think they should face charges of fraud as they are clearly being dishonest as to the extent of their claims.

How the hell can you claim by 'mistake' for a mortgage you don't in fact have?Surely you have to provide details of the Lender and the amount paid out?

As I remember Section 15 of the 1968 Theft Act would seem to cover this,ie

'Obtaining property by deception etc':angrymod:

Superceded by the Fraud Act 2006 - Fraud by abuse of position:

1)A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)occupies a position in which he is expected to safeguard, or not to act against, the financial interests of another person,

(b)dishonestly abuses that position, and

(c)intends, by means of the abuse of that position—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A person may be regarded as having abused his position even though his conduct consisted of an omission rather than an act.

I think that should cover it! :whip:

its fraud simple what they should do is find out how many mps have not fiddled there expenses all those that have been completely honest should form a coalition government of honest genuine mps that is if we can find any they have stole from the tax payer they are dishonest stupid and greedy they are only sorry because they have been caught. if it was a single parent doing a few hours cleaning whilst on benefit they would be dragged through court and prosecuted and so should these dishonest mps its fraud plain and simple its fraud

heres the difference between us and them just received a letter from my local council telling me i was 4 days late in paying my council tax they have thretened me with court and want the whole amount in full makes you proud to be british doesnt it

On the news today a Labour MP tried to claim £18K for some posh bookcases to hold all his paperwork collected whilst he was an MP 2 MONTHS before he retired. The expenses committee rejected the claim but offered him £8K - :wtf:
Question I have is why does a 76 year old ex mp want to keep a 1000 volumes of sh*te, when an industrial grade shredder can be purchased for £600....

Oh yeah this bloke lives in what looks like a castle owned by the national trust....so he is obviously not short of a bob or two....

Cannot wait till my local MP pitches up at my front door begging for my vote !

I've had enough, and sent this to my local mp yesterday

I have just read what you have made in claims for the last 5 years on your 2nd! home. Do you not think that it is insulting to your constituents, that you think you can claim for anything you like, without a thought for those that pay all their taxes, but cannot claim anything back to help upkeep their own homes?
I have voted for you or your party! ever since I have been able to vote, without fail.
I am sorry to say that this latest scandal has destroyed any faith I had in you and your party, not withstanding that the other parties are all as devious as yourself!
Do you not think that if you and all other MP's paid back all the money that they have been paid we could get ourselves out of the recession without borrowing any more money?
The Telegraph has put down that you claimed nearly £80,000 for your 2nd home, if all of you are claiming this we would be putting £48,400,00 back into the coffers

I agree totally with the above post.......but...........who the hell do we trust now???
JohnyT

Have never deviated from Tory or Labour.....will vote for UKIP now....at least they appear to have the countrys best interests at heart, not their living standards and how much they can steal from the tax payer !

mpshop.jpg

FKN W4NKERS!!!!

This has really wound me up and Im fuming about it, I cant believe that they have and can get away with this, its just a joke, how on earth can they claim all of this, does it just get authorised just like that!!!

2nd mortgages, toilet seats, i mean WTF!!!!!

Have never deviated from Tory or Labour.....will vote for UKIP now....at least they appear to have the countrys best interests at heart, not their living standards and how much they can steal from the tax payer !

I think you better look again............... UKIP MEPs are EVEN WORSE than the liblabcon-ers!!

Nigel Farage has 'boasted' of claiming Two Million,,,,, Yes that's TWO MILLION, in expenses. Sorry but UKIP ain't the answer

............:no: