1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANOTHER LOWERING QUESTION

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by stuart.garlinge, Oct 3, 2011.

1. stuart.garlinge

Hi, i recently bought an A4 avant 1.9tdi 130 se 2002, the only problem is it rolls around a fair bit so i am wanting to lower it, by the paperwork it had new standard shocks fitted about a year ago, the springs i have in mind are Eibach sportline from dpm they lower it by 50mm front and 40mm rear, am i right in choosing these springs as i have noticed that there is a lot more room in the front arch than the back arch of the car. the other thing i was thinking of is buying one of them lowering shocks and spring kits off ebay for around £170 so at least they are matched, or does the price say everything so stay away from them, oh and i am fitting new 18" rs6 alloys straight after, please give me as much feedback as possible, thanks stu

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. matttrs

matttrs Member

I would get matched shocks too, not the ebay ones, I had the cheap coilovers on my golf and they were a pretty **** ride, just low. Either the eibach sport kit and sport or sline shocks or the eibach shocks.
    they are quite popular springs

4. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor
    Site Sponsor

As mentioned it's best to get matched springs and shocks especially with that kind of drop.

Have you thought about the Pro kit?

Damian @ DPM Performance

5. swarcup

swarcup Well-Known Member

slap on an RS4 rear antiroll bar you wont believe how flat it will stay through the bends