another lil theif!

tdisportuk

Reaction score
well recenlty some c**t decided to bent my o/s wing break my grill to pull the bumper off! (which obv must of broke as there were bolts and clips all over the place :banghead:. wondering if anyone has an s line grill for an a3 for sale

thanks in adv

what a freek i mean how would he fix it to his car if all the fixings were booooollaxed what a tit

exacltly mate. ****** shameless idiots. oh yeh broke o/s headlight too! caused £450+ worth of damage!

well recenlty some c**t decided to bent my o/s wing break my grill to pull the bumper off! (which obv must of broke as there were bolts and clips all over the place :banghead:. wondering if anyone has an s line grill for an a3 for sale

thanks in adv

sorry for you mate I hate those f***ers anyway, doesnt the insurance cover such vandalism?

check the picture..! hard to see the bent wing poor pic qual sorry. it does excess is around 800 becuase of my age. rather do it all privatly dont really trust insurance botch up jobs.

30042009121.jpg

I honestly cant believe that someone has done that!!!!

I am in shock...

Is there nothing that people will stop at theiving todat?

Feel for ya mate... must be gutting...

ohh , hope you dont mind me asking but where abouts did this happen?

Just so i know if a sline front bumper comes up on ebay etc..

Hello scottie

it happend in birmingham mate. lock your cars away too many jelous people out there!

on a brighter note look what i found the other day on my way home LOL..all i can think is WHY BOTHER?! was a seat leon cupra

24042009083.jpg

Blimey, mine was in brum all day yesterday! was it just vandalism or do you think someone was actually trying to steal your front end?

i really want them centre caps ....where do you get em ....???

lol haha im sure they will be a great improvement to your car blazin, may even add another 10bhp LOL.

I think someone just wanted to steal the front end. if it was hate damage i reckon would off been more like window smash scratches etc etc along those lines, wouldnt you agree?

Yeah that bumper was to order in that colour deffo ....pieces of **** they probably turned up and the buyers house and he was like what the f&*% am i gona do with that you dipsticks .....didnt you hear em ..what would you of done if you did

in coventry a bloke I know went out to put somethong in the wheelie bin and thought oh the kids are playing hide n seek by my A4,in the morning his sportline bumpers gone!

thats why i leeve my bedroom window open ...i think if i looked out and saw someone stripping my car.... id see red mist infact white mist id be that ******...

was parked outside a mates house down the road though. so no didnt hear anything and was probably too drunk to! hehe! but if i did id make then replace it or if it was fine make them bolt it back and wash my car since its over due a clean, and then give them few punches to even out the anger

I would see red mist but no way would I be leaving the security of my house even though I'm no slouch,Police would be informed and they can do what they do best.

Thats a **** take!!

These Pr!cks make my blood boil!

Hope you get it sorted for as cheap as poss and on a good note, atleast you get a reason to upgrade to an S-Line bumper.

Hope it gets sorted!

I understand vorhees its quite scary but i dont think i could watch it unless i get one dobber of a crossbow with laser sighting out the top window and stake him lol....

To add to the theiving w@nkers thread, was in sainsburys today for 15mins.Came out and both of my s-line badges had been removed:mad:

I feel for you mate, my badges being stolen seems very minor compaired to yours.:crying:

Wow thats insane cant belive someone did all that job to get a broken fronten. Got to be becuase of the financial crisis somebody really wont the sline front but dont afford it heh

Sorry man that guy deserves a good beat up.

there is only one answer i can think of - give magistrates the power to dish out proper sentences to these thieving fucktards.

i would suggest they get the power to forcably insert parts stolen off a car into the **** cavity of the thief. without the use of lubricants.

which in this case would be particularly satisfying.

seriously, hope you get your car sorted out mate. I cant believe the state they left it in - weren't exactly memphis rains were they?