1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another "i've just cleaned my car" post :-D

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Olly P, May 4, 2009.

1. Olly P

Olly P My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

[May 4, 2009]
    There seems to be a few posts up of late with pics of freshly cleaned cars, so, thought I'd put some up of mine! I spent a few hours giving it a good old wash and wax yesterday! Being black I'm sure it will be nice and dirty again by mid week!

I'm after a set of BBS LM's, hopefully find some soon, it will look awesome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[May 4, 2009]
    Very nice!

Is this deliberate in your Sig? lol should be bhp, Brakes, Bilstein right?
  3. S3-Oski

S3-Oski Member

[May 4, 2009]
    Looks very nice mate:icon_thumright:,A very nice example there, also like the grill thinks it suits the car in black,

if they are geuine wheels? and you are thinking of selling them in the next few months, i would possibly be very interested mate? as mine are curbed from previous owner but like the look of those so might just change mine instead of refurb, cheers
  4. bhavin1986

bhavin1986 BBP

[May 4, 2009]
    Stunning...What products do you use?

What's the white car with the LM looking wheels in the reflection? Looks like a mk3 or a Jetta?? Pics please!
  5. s3_kev

s3_kev Stage2'd!!!!!!

[May 4, 2009]
    looks good i like the colour coded bumper and door trims to
  6. Olly P

Olly P My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

[May 4, 2009]
    Good spot! I wrote my signature one night when I got in from the pub, may explain the terrible spelling!

Cheers! I'm not sure weather the wheels are genuine or not to be honest, they were already fitted to the car when I bought it. I'll have a look tomorrow for you. They could do a with a refurb too. There are no major damage, just a few curb marks from when I got a bit carried away in the snow!

The other cars my mk2 Golf GTi 16v! Unfortunately she's not had much attention since I've bought the S3! She's had quite a lot of engine work done, so much more fun to drive than the S3, just has very minimal comforts, lol!

The wheels are just for the winter, I've been building some 2.5" and 3" lipped BBS RM's, they should look awesome! Thinking of selling the golf to be honest, I don't have the time to drive her much any more!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. bhavin1986

bhavin1986 BBP

[May 4, 2009]
    Nice mk2 there, shame she's being neglected....RMs are beauties. Plannin on runnin stretched tyres on them?
  8. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[May 4, 2009]
    Olly car looks sweet mate, done a really good job there.