Another Bristol Krispy Kreme Meet 2011!!!

have to wait and see if she comes up with the goods... and if it does end up being local which one of her mates i get to stay round haha

Car will be all done by then!

Cant wait to see her all done:wub: hoping to have mine done by the end of May:happy:
Not going to plan at the moment mind!

well will see what she comes up with, if we are staying in the area she said she would find me a bed somewhere, either at hers or one of her mates
haha ive told her to sort it out, to which she said, as long as im ****** i dont care what happens... so fingers crossed it will be a local thing and i can have a decent weekend away haha, just have to see what she comes up with

Ohh now thats a very good mate find you somewhere to stay at her or her mates!:eyebrows::sly:lol

haha i know, shes been telling me for ages that i need to stop being single and she knows ive got a thing for the welsh accent haha

Right not long now :) Hopefully the weather stays nice if its raining i wont be coming. And i wont be at any shows/meets in till i get a job .

So who 100% coming?

1. Benskin A3 8P
2. fnmrst red a3 8p
3. bez101 A4 B7
4. Jungleman S3 8P
5. S3 Nattie S3 8L
6. Jine A4 B6
7. Absolute_Jon
8. nathtdi b6 a4
9. Welly S3 8L
10. Dane S3 8L

50/50 list -
1. CraigHarrison
2. SteveMiles70 RS4 Avant B7

Last edited:
as you said ash if its rain im not going either dont see the point but ive got a little problem tho ive got a sticking rear calliper so prob cant go above 60mph otherwise it starts to make bad noises and because of the brake she is using loads of fuel too bad fricking times why couldnt it happen at the end of the month when ive got money sodding cars